O.smium.org website not working

I been trying to go to this website for couple days and keep getting “this page cant be displayed”. anyone else having the same problem? Is the website still active?

1 Like

Back after Battleclinic shut down I switched to Osmium but kept experiencing issues with it and finally just didn’t bother with it anymore.

Granted sites like that are great for browsing ship fits, giving a basic starting point for fit up. Now I usually just do a google search and pull up various fits for a specific ship, then use Pyfa with my character skills imported and tweak the fit until I get the best fit possible for my character.

worked for me right now

1 Like

https://o.smium.org/

Yeah, looks like they got the issue fixed

Thank goodness. A few months ago they lost ally fits when they lost all progress for 6 months.

1 Like

Is not working again. :frowning:

1 Like

roflmao

Still Down :frowning_face:

1 Like

Still down…

1 Like

R.I.P.

1 Like

Lastest update: Osmium is finally up. Time to share your fits and spend your hours on theorycrafting!

1 Like

Good to hear that.

Hope it stays up and running for a long time.

Lol down again

1 Like

Oh man, well that sux.

:confused:

Yea I use that site alot for funsies. Hope it comes back and stays alive.

1 Like

I learned a lot too. I enjoy browsing Osmium fittings and I feel like I’m a borg, adding their ships’ distinctiveness to my own.

1 Like

now if only they would update it to current patch. Can’t find Loggerhead or Fighters on there. plus the stats are horribly out of date for alot of ships.

1 Like

You know this kind of work requires time ?

If you want them to work for you … pay them ?

why pay for an already broken program when Pyfa is available?

1 Like