Observation on ganking & the rules

Good album name

What does this even mean?

1 Like

and what just allow people like you defending them trying to pull the wool over everyones eyes? they are in direct breach of more than one offence in repetition and as such deserve their accounts to be terminated no matter how you look at it*

So lets see, you get ganked, beileve it was an exploit or even botting, but dont report it to CCP, instead coming here to splurg about how you didnt avoid losing your ship, even though local, dscan and grid were all working.

Huh.

What are you trying to achieve, exactly?

show’s that you haven’t been done in by them so you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about in relation to the assistance group bot fleets, goodbye

Cya, weakling!

1 Like

the fact that it took 3 seconds then they were on grid as i was warping out, the fact that all locked on at once also how they didnt move as well as the AGBee different numbered accounts being used by different members of that very same alliance, maybe use your brain study and observe not all is always as it seems, but wait there’s nothing wrong with that right as you’re an enthusiast to the botsyle ganking mentality

If you are so sure, then report it.

Again, dscan and local not working for you?

And lol @ your attempt to say people who dont get ganked are in league with gankers.

Thats pretty priceless right there.

1 Like

Is it bots, or bot aspirants?

Please make up your mind.

Also, KM or gtfo

did i say in league, or enthusiast? keep your narcissistic word twists to yourself ok thanks

Good comeback weakling.

Wheres the KM?

those that call others weak in a game are generally too fraile in life, so they become keyboards antagonists like yourself

Ah so the out of game name calling now happens.

You reported your suspicions to CCP yet or still failtrolling here?

Wheres the KM?

you’re actually one of the majority trolling against this post, providing no substantial information in regards to the initial post, i didn’t call you a name out of game i stated a factual trait of relevance

There is nothing so far in your rant that has been proven factual except your emotional weakness to losing a spaceship in a videogame.

Report it, provide a KM and/or stop gurning your lamps out.

1 Like

actually it’s not a rant or emotional by factual i mean observing your replies and general frame of mind on the issue i think you should go look up the DSM-5 NPD and then you will notice the relevance of my statement, sounds to me you’re the one gumming here with your chronic need for attention of irrelevance to the initial post. it’s not about losing a ship it’s about the gameplay manipulation

It would seem to be that because you are unable to figure out why you lost a ship, you claim without proof that others are cheating.

That leaves 3 options

1. report em.

2. learn how they did it

3. be a total child and gurn on the forums about how its not fair.

For some reason you are choosing 3.

Therefore, my observation is you are too weak to defend yoyrself, and too emotional to report it.

Btw, KM?

Oh and if my replies are irrelevent, why are you replying to them?

2 Likes

He has lost at least 2 mining exhumers to the Assistance Group, both in the same system a 0.5 sec system. Say what you want about this Hulk, but it aint Code-compliant:

2 Likes

Wow.

Now thats weak.

2 Likes

because you are trying your very best to disregard any and all comments against the botters pretty simple, i showed th ekillmail of my attackers before, why would i show the whole thing to you someone that clearly has a sense of self superiority when they can go on zkillboards and look for themselves like i have with you, saying you don’t get ganked and i see you lost an orca on july 15th?

No Im not, Im telling you to report what you claim as botting to CCP and harden your game.

Have you uhhh LOOKED at that Orca?

1 Like