Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Considering my standing, or lack thereof among Electus Matari; rather than draw matters further off topic, I will repudiate your prevaricating drivel on my own account. In the thread spurring this response you have flitted from one untenable position to another, this beyond the disregard I expect from most kybernauts for contradictory points made by others, it shows an unusual incognisance of each prior position as you successively abandon them.

While I applaud the attempted nuance of opening with a question; I could scarcely think of worse context in which to uphold the fool notion that the Collective are the aggrieved party than that of your own making, the answer is a resounding yes, the Triglavians will be blamed, because it is their fault.

After ‘EDENCOM shot first’ was treated with the derision such a strikingly doltish remark deserved, we were treated to a profusion of what could charitably be called excuses. ‘If CONCORD helped maybe I would have stayed with EDENCOM’, ‘Actually… the EDENCOM Provost Marshal is Amarr I have every right to burn the cluster’, some reiteration that ‘CONCORD never help’ seasoned with ‘they just want to use you’. I do not even need to address these points, merely putting them next to one another exposes the insipidity of your justifications.

If you want to humanise the Collective, or have us ‘understand Triglavian culture’, do better– your attempts so far have been wretched.

5 Likes