Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

I don’t see what’s unclear there, but I’ll break it down.

1. CalNav and GalNav forces were actively blowing one another up.
  2. The data could be retrieved from Caldari Navy wrecks not created via capsuleer violence.
  3. ARC’s offer did not call for violence, only the retrieval of data.
  4. Henrik made the claim that ‘not a single one [of the pilots violating Navy ordinances] was not shooting the Navy to do it’. ie: that every pilot responding to ARC’s bounty chose violence.
  5. I have already described how at least one person there (me) was violating those ordinances and not shooting Navy vessels to do it.

The odds of me being the only capsuleer to engage in any given behavior are infinitesimal. So it’s probably safe to extrapolate that others engaged in the same behavior. Which means we can infer that others likely chose not to shoot at the Navy, as well.

So, if he’s going to get pissy about the way capsuleers responded to ARC’s offer—an offer that neither called for, nor required violence—and insist on claiming that everyone who came to get the bounty shot at CNav ships, well, then he’s wrong. And he should be prepared to have that claim challenged.

No, people from your nation died because capsuleers decided to use violence to get something when the use of violence was unnecessary. You are, in effect, claiming that if someone ganks a miner, scoops their ore and sells it in Jita, anyone buying ore in Jita is responsible for the gank.

1 Like