Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Your heart? You’ve given up on it! You’ve abandoned it! You’re submitting! You can’t submit and claim ‘in your heart’ you’re still holding tight to that principle. It’s a lie. Born of desperation, and pain, but it’s still just lying to yourself.

Goodness. That was something.

Do you ever find yourself thinking of someone you knew years ago who you haven’t heard anything from, or heard anything about, and try to picture their day as it is at that moment? It’s such an odd thing. This afternoon I spent almost half an hour imagining Sinjin Mokk having a flatbread sandwich.

1 Like

I’m just hoping they’re done…

Is that a sandwich made with flatbread or with flatbread as the filling?

1 Like

We’re done.

Flatbread wrapped around something, usually meat and vegetables with butter or sauce. Best warm, mmm.

Is that s sandwich or a wrap?

I would have said yes, but posts need five words in them.

Left to go make popcorn and missed all the action.

I saw a block of cheese that had been sculpted into the shape of the Tal-Romon Cathedral. It was quite impressive.

I saw a block of cheese that could post on the IGS. So I replied to it with this post.

2 Likes

Why are you trying to compare me to a block of cheese ?

Cheese is commonly eaten late at night by the fridge.

2 Likes

I didn’t compare you to a block of cheese. I called you a block of cheese. Comparing you would involve a comparison between two different things—which necessitates them being two different things.

And not understanding that? That’s why I called you a block of cheese.

2 Likes

I just want to thank @Hoovand_Lindus and ZANIE for delivering such valuable and engaging news content. I always look forward to tuning in whenever a new holoreel releases and I shall endeavour to stay hydrated.

2 Likes

Why do you think I am a block of cheese ?

She’s basically calling you a blockhead, ma’am. Only cheesier.

1 Like

I hear it’s not easy…

Being cheesy?

1 Like

Stop. get out.