Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Pots and kettles darling, you’re very much one to talk~

1 Like

And your point is…? :smiley:

1 Like

Cannibalism is illegal.

2 Likes

Maybe you can give me the deets on those cupcakes, then. Read an interesting tabloid on you not long ago, you know.

1 Like

I am definitely not edible, thus I strongly request to not put me on any tabloids, platoids, potoids or frying panoids!
Thanks in advance.

As for cupcakes, that I believe could be arranged. Though I recommend to avoid hedonistic food. It’s bad for health.

1 Like

I second this.

@Diana_Kim, Inquisitive minds would like to know who you’ve been sharing cupcakes with? Maybe a Kyber/Caldari blend perchance?

I am a man of science and it’s my professional opinion that this must be tested to be sure. I would volunteer but I’m not sure a certain Amarrian would be best pleased me double timing him.

1 Like

Absolutely not.

Riiiight…

Stop being deviant.

I- Err… That’s…

…Systems reset in progress…

4 Likes

easy now…

I am a soldier, not a baker. So far I wasn’t making cupcakes for anyone.

Those who will try to test my edibility will have to test first edibility of my sidegun shoved deep down their throat with my finger on a trigger.

1 Like

Strike Commander @Diana_Kim , to spare you embarrassment, the ‘tasting’ and ‘cupcakes’ comments are various sexual innuendo. Fairly tame ones admittedly, but still.

1 Like

Are you a pervert or what?!..

1 Like

It’s probably fine.

1 Like

No, I am being blunt to spare you being the ass end of anyone’s joke.

1 Like

Considering Kimi just asked if you are a pervert, honey? Think the joke’s already been had!

Anyway! I’ve had my fun. I’ll just need to figure this one out on my own. It’s like they say:

If you can’t evict 'em, lick 'em.
:cupcake: :v:t2:

2 Likes

Heh, fair enough dear. Been far too long by the way.

NEVER!

4 Likes

To resolve the situation we need NAPALM.
Lots of NAPALM.

2 Likes

Don’t tease me like that. :heart:

Nudity and napalm? And you call other people perverts?

1 Like

That sounds more like a war crime than a perversion.

2 Likes