Ok Eve, decide for me

Ok I want to get into a new pvp career and not sure where to start, absolutely no pve is preferable as I will just wallet warrior for that. I’ve dabbled in warring on Indy corps and made an effort to also defend them from wars (not as easy) I really only want to fly a catalyst and face dive into people with the whole control panel overheated. I guess sec loss won’t matter cuz I can alt in more cats.

Anyone need a pilot like this or can recommend a facet of pvp I may be well suited for? I can get or already have any required coms. Small gang or solo prefered.

What do?

(US east btw)

Have you considered faction warfare?

1 Like

I have but I hear a lot of negativity about the current state of FW.

Join code. It’s a match made in heaven :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are a lot of things wrong with factional warfare, but opportunities for dropping on someone with a Cat are everywhere and often.

You might pull off some ganks in highsec, but in low a ton of people will toy with you and kite out of your range if melting faces with blasters is your wet dream here. But sometimes it works out gloriously.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.