Old CONCORD ships: where they are?

All lawful capsuleers were glad to see brand new CONCORD ships. However… Where are old ones? Those weird-looking vessels that kept our lives and brought revenge for our frozen corpses not so long ago? Have anybody seen CONCORD parkings or junkyards?

1 Like

Given how powerful those vessels are, I’m somehow doubtful CONCORD has stashed them anywhere we can see and/or get to them. That’s the kind of tech that has to be destroyed lest it get in the wrong hands. Perhaps given a stellar burial?

2 Likes

Just imagine, new event sites, CONCORD ship graveyard, protected by heavy CONCORD patrols, slight chance of success even for fully blinged battleship fleets, but outstanding rewards of semi-tournament ship like retired CONCORD ships that can be “salvaged” from these sites. :star_struck:

4 Likes

They are in Polaris.

3 Likes

I’d imagine many newer concord ships are just retrofitted old ships to lower costs.

3 Likes

Those are old ships but you will be surprised what a cardboard and duct tape could do…

Minmatar technologies ftw ®

3 Likes

There’s a really overly competent retrofitting service in New Eden that forces every ship to undergo hull overhaul or replacement to be able to undock whenever a ISIS respecc happen.

At least that’s what I heard!

4 Likes

Probably mothballed, or waiting to be mothballed.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.