What are these?

have been gone for almost a half year so i do not know whats going on (nor do i care) with the verse but what are these new ships? idk why but this video popped up in my recommended list a few weeks ago.

1 Like

Mate, these are old news. Use the search bar, there’s some pretty informative threads both here and on Reddit.

In fact, a Youtube episode of a lore podcast, hosted by some of the community’s prominent lore experts on Drifters (search “Crystall Ball Triglavian” and it should come up), talks about them in detail and was uploaded just recently.

2 Likes

you must not know how to read. here let me help you have been gone for almost a half year so i do not know whats going on

2 Likes

How does being gone for half a year preclude your use of a forum search function?

1 Like

Well if you say 3 weeks is old. Those ships suddenly appeared on SiSi somewhat 3 weeks ago.

1 Like

@jin_ko82 We did a lore panel a few days ago, and we talked a bit about these ships (along with some other really interesting recent happenings) - take a look~

1 Like

thank you. you guys said it was visible on sisi but when i look up ‘trig’ no ships pop up

You have to make a special command in a chat channel which links to said ships but I don’t know how that works.
What I do know is that “link to character, solar system, module, ship” does pull it from the database.

Or you look here:

Not actually in the chat system - you have to paste the correctly formatted link into EVE’s notepad or a mail for it to work. You can actually find the proper links under the top section of hoboleaks, under new IDs - for instance, the Triglavian Battleship is:

<url=showinfo:47271>Trig Large</url>
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.