Old school USTZ drug dealer returning to Eve and looking for Hole-istic Active primary wormhole Corp

77m SP old school USTZ drug dealer returning to Eve and looking to get into wormholes. PVP and drug production were my favorite activities (besides smuggling drugs when boosters were illegal- miss those days)…
Possibly like to do Combat Booster production again but 1st priority is learn EVERYTHING about living in Unknown space. Hole-istic Living : Please have a good team of active mentors and a path to grow. I’m still re-learning EVE and getting to know the last 10 years of changes.
I have MAX points in Scanning and good with all skills for other WH stuff.

1 Like

You sound the perfect fit for Forgot to Repair! Please can I suggest searching for us in-game (bulletin a tiny bit out of date) or contacting us via Discord (probably the best approach).

We do everything you’re looking for… :slight_smile:

Discord link: Forgot to repair - EVE

Now pasting our recruitment ‘advert’ below to give you more detail:

~ All you need is duct tape and a Dream ~

Are you tired of mashing F1 without knowing why? Bored of getting Awoxed in a faction warfare plex? Is the 3 Isk/hr of HS mining just not doing it anymore?

If you’d prefer to get rich and have fun doing it, our growing Corporation, FO2RE, is the solution for you! FO2RE is recruiting for every facet of j-space life and our ethos is simple: we love explosions, we love ISK, and we love fun. We like to finance these explosions via all of the lucrative resources j-space has to offer, leaving no stone unturned .

We are based in a C4 with 2 statics (C2 and C3) with the constantly changing topology of wormhole space always guaranteeing new and exciting adventures!

We are a small but very tight knit group of Explorers, PvP-ers and Industrial players wanting to expand and teach new, existing and returning players how to become an effective part of our team.

What we offer:

• No tax!
  • A Buyback Program for whatever activity you practice (90% Jita Buy)
  • Daily Wormhole Operations (PVP activities, Mining/Gas, Combat sites, Data/Relic sites, Hole security, etc.)
  • Mentoring for players new to Anoikis
  • Pathfinder & bookmarks for easy navigation and sharing
  • Access to Reactions and T3 Modules!
  • Logistics support for entering our fabled home

Requirements if we can call them that :slight_smile:

• 5 million SP requirement
  • Ready to learn
  • Be a team player

Apply in-game by searching “Forgot To Repair” or join our Discord!

JOIN US - WE NEED YOU!

Hey Kabal,

We’re a small US/EU tz wormhole corp that has fairly good activity across both time zones, but we’re still looking for some more pilots.

We live in a C4 with C1/C3 statics. While we primarily hunt for pvp content, we have plenty of folks that rat, huff and engage in indy activities on the side to pay the bills. I don’t know much personally about drug production but I believe we have the facilities you would need and people to link up with regarding indy activities.

We’re very laid back, real life first sort of folks. The goal for us to have fun, not take internet spaceships overly seriously. People log in when they can, there’s definitely no playtime expectation.

You can find a link to our discord in our recruitment post, which I will provide below. Feel free to reach out if you are interested or would like more information.

Fly safe! o7

if you up to a chilled c2 with HS and c3 static, i can mentor you a bout whs. we got all needed structures for industry inside. please shoot me a mail or add me on discord, id is kritikosk8

Hey, we are just starting in High Sec and recruiting: GDawn :slight_smile:

bumpity bump in the night