Oldtime pvper seeking home

Greetings, Started off playing in early 2004. Did lowsec pvp in a pirate alliance back then. These days less time to play but still love it. Need a more casual friendly yet dedicated pvp crew to hang with. Got 4 chars over 3 accounts. Currently about to train up a dedicated Dread toon for bombing. have 100m SP on other 2, one is a dedicated dread/Titan/super with some subcaps and other skills. And other is a more focus subpilot with dread and fax skills.

Been playing on and alot, due to getting bored with the current corps / alliances i joined and never felt i landed at the right places. having 5 different voice coms and all that gets tiering for a casual vet who just wanna have fun. And i dont care about super big fleets anymore, i rather sit in lowsec jump on supers with dreads, or do Blopsing.

Not very interested in WH stuff. prefer not living in the “south” side of null, except for lowsec.
Currently in a null alliance but could be heading out pretty soon.

im EUTZ

Prefer ingame mails or post here and i contact you back with one of my toons.

\o

Check us out!!! We are just like you. We wanna get good content and frag stuff. Gagging and Fragging is a lifestyle my friend. Check us out.

Come see us over at White Fang Militia.
Apply at www.eve-hr.com/F3R4L

sent in-game mail!

interesting offers. But would like more alternatives

I’ll fire you an ingame mail shortly dude

Hi, I run a fairly new, small scale and very chilled corp operating out of npc null (Curse).
Our major direction is small gang pvp, in particular technical camps, traps, hunting/roaming and blops.
I’m laid back and friendly, i run multiple characters and I like to win.

As we’re small, picking up somebody with experience and high SP will have a major impact on the value and direction in our small team. You’re welcome to try-before-you-fly with us before committing to anything!

If you’re looking for strong/established groups with a lot of ego and a reputation to maintain, maybe it’s not us.

We don’t have a mainstream capital interest, but we will upship depending on the target. I’m training a dread alt myself.
The alliance we form part of consists mostly of likeminded lowlife pirates and experienced pvp players, we enjoy ourselves daily, existing on a single discord server, keeping very few blues.
I’ll probably never consider going back to big alliances. I will try to pm you later o/

dont be shy ,

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We are a PvP focused corporation which operates as a tight knit tactical combat group. Using our in-house doctrines we aim to enable our members to increase their combat capabilities while also having fun. We expect applicants to show similar ambitions.

TRIGGER HAPPY

We are a member of The Trigger Happy alliance based in the Tribute region

The founding corps of Trigger Happy where unhappy with the current null-sec landscape and big bloc warfare. As such took the risk to form an alliance to play the game the way we want to play it, not how null-sec blocs want us to play it.

Not aiming to be the next big blob or the next big empire, Trigger Happy are aiming to make eve enjoyable, fun and to ensure our members can sustain themselves ISK wise in between PvP. We are currently seeking pilots who just want to play eve with a primary focus on PvP over PvE.

SMALL TO MEDIUM FLEETS

Small to medium fleets generally are just more rewarding. You become an integral part of your fleet and actually play a part in its success to a much larger degree. This gives a greater thrill and sense of achievement.

NO EMPIRE BUILDING OR BLUE DONUT

Significant portions of your time given to mandatory fleets sitting on gates, bashing citadels or waiting on timers while many fleet outcomes become blueballs. Larger fleets with tidi where pilots are just a number creating a less challenging environment to play and learn in. Being part of the blue donut where 50% of the map is blue leaving Eve a more difficult place to find good content.

Choosing to play outside large “blue donut” empires brings greater challenges where we can work on exciting new content without limitation and be involved in a variety of projects with different styles of gameplay.

WHY US

★ Experienced and stable leadership
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Great corp and alliance FCs
★ Experienced and helpful combat pilots
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home region
★ No drama
★ No blue donut
★ No massive tidi battles

WE OFFER

★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Corp fleets including nano roams, blops and sniper camps
★ Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it
★ FC Program

REQUIREMENTS

★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ EU Timezone
★ Dread alt or training towards one

KILLBOARD STATS

Yamagata Syndicate Killboard

CONTACTS

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

gigX Approvedspace Kendarr Approved

Join B0SS alliance B0SS Alliance - Recruiting PvP Focused Pilots & Corporations for NPC Nullsec.... Come Fly With Us!

still keeping eye out for new home

Still looking and mainly searching for low sec corp that do mainly dreadbombing/blopsing

Hey Uther,

I would love it if you had 5 minutes to check out .KNOC

We are a crazy bunch of murdur hobos that are seeking more pilots looking to cause chaos!!

Hey Uther,

We are Lowsec Corp looking for members like yourself. We are EU based. Take a few minutes to have a read and feel to have a chat in game.

Soraiah Fly

24d

We are recruiting active pilots for null sec. We are part of an alliance with many players from all over the world. We are looking for active players. There is always something to do so you will never get bored.

Basic Requirements:

• Mumble and Discord
  • Train into the doctrines
  • Full ESI/API check

What we offer:

• Regular fleets in all sizes, from small gangs to big strat-ops
  • Training
  • Mining ops
  • Mining and Industry infrastructure

SRP for Alliance strat-ops and CTA’s, a certain amount of fleet participation will be required.

Join our ingame channel The Dawg House to speak to a recruiter.

Check out B0SS Alliance! We are a chill group that has been pvping in null sec for a long time.

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.