One-line Bad Idea thread continued

Suddenly all the K-space connecting wormholes in Anoikis dissapear, leaving the wh residents trapped, unless they pod-jump back to K-space - nice little event. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do you like Drifters? This is how we get Drifters.

–Shuddering Gadget

3 Likes

Recode all of EvE, so I can put Made by Gadget on ALL my products.

–Marketing Gadget

2 Likes

I do like Drifters. Never had to fight them, but I was chased by them, back in the day, around Unidentified wormholes, they even followed me in my safe spot, good thing I was in a cloaky ship. Was quite the thrill. :slight_smile:

Destructible moons that when destroyed cause an apocalypse on the planets they go around

2 Likes

I see nothing wrong with this at all.

1. A playable race of aliens
  2. Fuel for our ships
  3. Trainable crew for our ships that improve stats
  4. Random chance that our weapons will fail and explode our ship instead
1 Like

Pirate BlOps and Marauders.

2 Likes

make asteroids susceptible to weapons damage.

5 Likes

Truly dangerous NPCs, who Camp, Drop, Escalate and attack Structures in Null/Low.

6 Likes

Switch to an internal view of the (insides of the) pod when we lose connections to our cameras during session changes. Instead of fade to black.

1 Like

Compressible moons that you can customize with mustaches, googly eyes, and hats

If you spin your stationed ship one million times within 24 hours, you get 500 PLEX. :parrot:

7 Likes

That’s 11,5 spins a second.
I can do that :blush:

2 Likes

Allowing the use of cynos in high sec

Will happens when @CCP_Fozzie allows Titans in highsec CCP Fozzie Q&A

3 Likes

capitals in hisec post no.42069

Make AFK ratting into a super possible within a few weeks for a week old char… oh wait

1 Like

On the other hand, Pirate NPCs hold your ship for ransom and will disengage if you sing for them in Eve Voice.

6 Likes

Being able to ride on the Amarr Empresses’ back into battle

1 Like