Open Letter to CCP

No :
CCP encoyurage boringness and people stop to play more than be engage.
I know when i write cloack need change like hi sec war beacause it’s a little to cheated way a lot of people will disagree beacause they can’t have kill without cloack.

And that bad . I mean cloacky is like overfishing read my post. CCP have a tons of other tools to make eve better, filament is one of it ( and so you’re summary is false you see ?).

And mayve if CCP make some change on anomaly people will be able to catch farmer without be perma cloack, so it will imply more hunter, more prey, more people in game. So game will be more viable and everyonne will be happy to have content.

My whole post is CCP burn content and don’t create content with a lot of change.

Holy wall of words batman.
that was even a chore to scroll through to try and find a tldr.

3 Likes

CCP has created a bunch of new content: Triglavians for example. Redistribution of ore will create a lot of content, too. Supercapital ratting and rorqual mining are excellent examples of near-zero-content - Rorquals literally have a “God Mode” so that they can safely wait for their supercap fleet to cyno in.

Triglavian : it’s fine i said it in my post.
Redistribution will destroy content by reducing the number of player at mid term (like blackout it has create content short term … and after server start to die ).
Rorqual and super rating could be change without make 10 nerf, just one. Beacauqse and read my postreally read the full post to stop bad posting : IF YOU MAKE 10 little change in a row player start to be upset and leave to other game beacause they have impress to be cash cow.

Rorqual and super carrier are good exemple i quote in my post. But you haven’t read it i will nto rewrite the full thing. You haven’t read the post and you just presume what i want to said.

I don’t want to be mean, but half of your post doesn’t make any sense.

1 Like

Ok take an exemple and write it here.

This might mean something to you.

Ok where you see it’s a no sense . I explain they need to create incensitive for war. Beacause yes actually near all 0.0 area are the same.

“Incentive”?

Did you try to reach the maximum amount of characters in a single post or something?

2 Likes

a thing who give people a reason to fight.

For exemple and it’s only an exemple: imagine if you could build racial capital only in they’re racial space (and extend with 0.0 , so for exemple you will have drone area in caldari like). So all 0.0 will not be the same, and maybe you want to fight to take some part of space to build revelation. Or take 0.0 space to build avatar.

And yes this exemple alone is bad beacause not enought to make people decide to declare war to each other. It’s a fast exemple.

ITt’s an incensitive.

Your proposal would result in no consequences - people would just grind harder and then buy what they needed from the alliance that lives in the other region.

beacuase it s a fast exemple. And i coudl said the same with ressource distribution. Change is : in my case tyou don’t upset all industry player.

It’s the whole thing of this post:explain how CCP coudl do thing in other way and don’t loose player.

Most people call them either nullsec krabs or nullbears.

2 Likes

You have more than that. And don’t forget htye are the people who a lot of people hunt. If they change game become they do’nt want to play as CCP want they to play beacause CCP kill sandbow they leave.

This is just the sob stories from Info channel in one post.

Theres nothing new here

There is an in-game channel for this type of thing?

Yes… it is called KarmaFleet corp chat.

4 Likes

Lol nah I mean the Information rather than Communication section of the forums.

2 Likes