Open minded capsuleer seeks adventure in established corporation

I’m open to mission running, incursions, Factional Warfare, even industry and mining (of all things!).

Skills
I’m a capable gas harvester. I even ran a very successful, very profitable drug manufacture business in 2015 (Atomic Pharmaceuticals). That was the most fun I ever had in Eve Online. I know my way around a POS (very useful! Modern skill set!)

I’m a seasoned explorer. It’s kinda my thing! Ask to see my exploration videos (or search me on youtube!).

I am not normally so enthusiastic. I’ve just had quite a bit to drink and smoke, and I’m eager to dive back into my favorite MMORPG after a month-long absence. And yes, I’m letting go of my slave corporation, right as the slave event is happening. It sucks, I know, I just lost my passion for it before CCP literally catered to my niche RP demands. Props to you, CCP, for hooking us up with a slave market content injection after I lost interest. … or have I?

I will entertain whatever ideas you might have for me in your corporation. What do you need? Tell me, and let’s talk about it. I need to do something fresh and new in New Eden, and between my IRL career, and my insatiable thirst for women, I can’t run my own operation and employ people too. I respect anyone running their own corp in New Eden. That’s tough work. Just because I’m a CEO now doesn’t mean I’m out to change your lives when I come into your corporation. I do, however, look forward to helping you shape your corporation and becoming a part of your outfit.

I’m serious when I say I entertain anyone’s needs. Since I’m an explorer I already have all the ISK I could ever want. I’m filthy rich, dude. I’m just trying to have some fun in my favorite game. Chasing that dragon. Why is favorite underlined as if I misspelled it? Jabbin a needle in my arm. “Maybe this time I’ll feel it”

Love you guys

Hit me up, for real. Serious offers only.

Kenneth

1 Like

The Fremen Syndicate are looking for new members of any kind. We live in WSpace and have been loving it, maybe you’d wanna come chat on our Discord? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello there!

I think you will find great spot among our ranks!
We are medium scale alliance, family-kind. We don’t have borders inside for members of different corporations, we fly together, we fight together, we have fun together etc.
We have all good null sec stuff to provide - great spots for mining, rattin with rorq/carrier/super, Keepstar in a jump range to help, great moons, idny spots to build caps and subcaps, you name it, BUT…
But we also have lots of goals to achieve and we are pretty good at it! We caught sov space by ourselves, we make market by ourselves and we are good dedicated pvp players that are not affraid to fight and everybody around knows, if they need help - just call us!
We are opened for everybody and anybody to join!
If you want to know more - poke me either via mail or throught discord, i will answer there faster - Glorfindeil#2642
P.S. Speaking of FC training - you can become anyone in our alliance, we really like to train guys into any roles they want (I was trained to be FC as well, it was my dream in EvE :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Hello @Kenneth_Endashi,

Our Alliance is always looking to boost our amazing Corporations whom make it great. We absolutely LOVE our Explorers of all kinds. We also have WH Training Corps in our Ranks to better EVERYONE’s content. If you get a chance, check out who and what we are in the EVE Multiverse. We have Corps that match the individual players play styles and even time zones. Moreover, we love our community to play together…

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

If you looking for more than just expoloration you should join E.B.O.L.A. , we do it all… and have a blast doing it.

Perks:

• Proven leadership
  • Null Sec Access
  • Alliance activity and support
  • Alliance S.R.P. for doctrine ships
  • Daily PVP fleets across US/EU time zones
  • Dead-end pocket for ratting and mining
  • Moon Mining
  • Ore/Mineral/Ice Buyback Program
  • Industry Citadels
  • Freight Services
  • NewBro Flight Plan. We can get you having fun fast if you’re willing to do the work.
  • And many more perks.

What we require to join:

ESI Check
No SP Requirement.
Teamspeak 3 and Discord

What we require to stay:

• Be active, respectful, responsive and communicate.

• Omega Account. This can easily be maintained/acquired once you skill up via in-game revenue streams. You do not know da wae?..… we will show you.

• Alliance Fleet PVP participation is mandatory. If you’re not al
    ready an adrenaline junkie you must be willing to go through the indoctrination process. “one of us, One Of Us, ONE OF US !!”

• Have Fun. This is obviously the most important thing.

A little teaser

If you wanna join, LMK via ingame mail. Or better yet, I’ll Evemail you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.