ORCA Pilot for SALE

I really enjoyed using this character as an Orca pilot. Hopefully, it will be what someone else is looking for.

Skill Link: https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/scratte

Active Clone Implants

Genolution Core Augmentation CA-1
Memory Augmentation - Basic
Neural Boost - Basic
Cybernetic Subprocessor - Basic
Social Adaptation Chip - Basic
Mining Foreman Mindlink

Used as a dedicated Orca pilot. No Kill Rights either way.
Good reputation.

Jump clones located in:
Inaro VII Moon 4
Inaro X Moon 4
Konola V Moon 12

Character Located in Kino 0.7.

Current Skill Points 16,626,937

In NPC Corp
Positive Wallet

Check out the skills and see if there is an interest. I reserve the right to cancel if no interest and/or if isk offered just makes it not worth it for me. Thank you for your time!

My once daily boost.

9 bil

11bil

I want to complete sale this weekend. Working night shift tonight. Hard to type on phone so I will check in when I get iff work!

This is my daily bump! I get off work in 7.5 hours. Appreciate bids thus far. I will be transfering with cash. Looking for quick weekend sale if bids are in. Please let me know if you will be around this weekend. Strongly considering bids thus far. Hoping for a bit more.

12 bil

Qinqin, are you on now? I am on the train halfway home before I hit a dead zone. Will be home in half hour.

I online

Qinqin, I accept your 12 bil offer. I am off train and heading home now. Please transfer isk and username. Soon as I get in door, I will confirm isk received and again will confirm chara transfer so you know each step. I will be transfering with credit card.

Thank you!!!

Offer you 12.5

Thank you, Hia Jez. I just got home and want to give qinquin Muutaras chance to reply to be fair, as waiting for me to get home from night work has taken some patience on bidder’s part and I want to return in kind consideration. I really appreciate offer. If no response from qinquin in a while, I will return to your offer.

wait 10 min .I’m creating an account.

understood, will wait.

some mistakes,wait some min,sorry

It’s okay. I’m doing some stuff around the house - feeding dogs, etc. Once I transfer character, I will stay up to make sure you receive eve mail confirmation to get this sorted this morning.

Hey, quinqin, you still doing this? Been 23 minutes. Thanks!

Right away.

Isk and account details sent.

Isk received and I will now start transfer process via credit card. I will post when that is done and wait till you confirm you got the evemail to that effect. Will take me a few as I organize things, will be done shortly. Thanks, qinqin.