Outgoing, gallant Destroyer Seeking adventurous Relationships

I don’t see where that would be a bad thing :grin:

Thanks!

Well, when you’re making a game you want it to be balanced. Or at least resemble balanced. Having a cheap t1 destroyer stronger than its navy variants would be extremely unbalanced

Of course. If the Catalyst gets a buff it’s only fair that it’s big brother gets one too.

Except it doesnt work that way at the same time. T1s may get a buff/nerf. While t2s or faction may get one a year later. They dont buff all t1/t2s etc together.

1 Like

I know it’s wishful thinking. The Catalyst will probably never get a drone bay and it wouldn’t really be a crucial addition.
The potential possibilities interest me though and I learned about the Algos so this thread isn’t completely useless, lol.

I’m already in a relationship with a gallente destroyer.

Sorry.

1 Like

O gosh, Princess, now I’m frightfully embarrassed by my earlier comment, that the Catalyst is

It is, of course, a sleek, attractive and superbly appointed companion for that important date or formal dining opportunity.

My apologies.

1 Like

He gets a bad rap, but deep down he is a GOOD destroyer.

2 Likes

Well then the Hecate too please lol :wink:

1 Like

While we’re at it, might as well buff every destroyer in the game

1 Like

and dreads need a done bay too!

…and bring back the titan drone bay :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1

You found one too? :smiley: How fortuitous. We can compare notes! I bet yours is less gallant than mine.

He’s tough on the outside but he’s a teddy bear inside :teddy_bear:

Back when all destroyers had a -25% RoF penalty, the Catalyst had a small drone bay and could launch a drone or 2.

It really doesn’t need one now.

It would be cool if the Catalyst had more neutron blasters.

2 Likes

I love how the penalties are 25, 50, 75%
But the bonuses are 0.025, 0.001% :sweat_smile:

The Catalyst has all the right reasons to expect his drone bay. My baby’s a strong handsome nimble Gallente - a drone faction, a Destroyer missing his god-given rights to a clone bay and has no official rapsheet, never even got a parking ticket!

I know what this is… It’s Ship Discrimination at CCP is what it is and you’re all taking their part! :rage:

I agree. He’s very powerful but more blastin’ is always welcome.

Yeah how else will Catalyst pilots field mining drones. :thinking:

:smirk:

@Uriel_the_Flame I don’t know how other pilots mis/use their destroyers and I’m not responsible in the least by what some fanatics may do to their better ship. I read that one capsuleer took out both her Catalyst’s Mag. Stab and used the extra CPU power to install a Mining turret on him! The horror!
I would never misuse my Cataboo like that. He puts food in my plate!

But mining Veldspar with your Catalyst literally puts food on your plate.

:wink:

Just who exactly do you take us for?!? My ship and I don’t engage in that sort of shameful activities and for you to suggest so borders on an attack on my dignity! You’re lucky I don’t press charges at my local CONCORD precinct.

You can always steal the PLEX from my container as a form of retaliation or compensation for the emotional stress caused by my posts on the forum.

:wink: