Overwolf Browser overlay no longer works?

As of a few days ago, my Overwolf Browser no longer overlays my EVE client. All I can think of that’s changed is that I pulled my video card out to clean it and put it back in, same slot. Suspect something’s changed with the software.

1 Like

Maybe try downloading it again?

Ok, I tried reinstalling but the behaviour is the same. :frowning:

1 Like

Well, I’m not familiar with it but I suggest contacting their Support department.

Overwolf have confirmed there is an issue.

We are aware of this issue and are glad to report that we are working on a solution for it which will be released in our upcoming version, so stay tuned :slight_smile:

Would you like to get a workaround?

I’ll post the workaround when I get it.

1 Like

Hey guys,

LEO form the Overwolf support here,

It seems that EVE online added a Dx12 support recently, and we still didn’t added a support for Dx12 in EVE online (hopefully we will fix it in 2 weeks :crossed_fingers:). But If you guys want I can sent you a workaround solution.

Please let me know of just send us a support ticket to support@overwolf.com

Best,
LEOkonami

3 Likes

Well, I don’t thing that dx 12 is even near to be on main client and server. CCP is working on dx12 but they didn’t implemented it yet to game. So I don’t think this is the issue.

The fix Overwolf Support sent me fixed the problem

2 Likes

Please contact us and we can try it out, will will send you a gamelist fix with a guide.
Contact us via email to support@overwolf.com

1 Like

Not sure why this would be a stupid question,
but why can’t you post that workaround here on the official forum?

2 Likes

And the workaround fix was???

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.