Palatine Vault

Hard no. There should never be any way to teleport goods like this. Not only does it magically remove hauling risk for you, but it craps on an entire eve career path. There should never be a risk free way to move valuable items.

Use delivery contracts like everyone else and contribute to the game.

Again hard no. A keepstar is not a community project for everyone to just freely contribute to. Building it is a challenge that requires significant organisation, logistics and effort.

Just wanting one to exist is no reason to make it easy to achieve. If it was worth it to an alliance there are several that could have achieved this by now. Iā€™m sure someone will do it eventually.

Because this isnā€™t crazy abusable. Letā€™s just call this ā€œKeepstar Citizenā€ :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Also the problem of transportation should never be removed as per my above comment.

I donā€™t think you know what an ISK sink is. You have not described one in your post.

1 Like

well maybe you right, its just iam wormholer with 100+ freighters and not feel big deal about this. so how about palatine vault in jita only?

i think you dont understand what you talking about, couse none of any coalitions cant build it, they cant freeze more than 50+ trillion stuff and continue normaly exist.
btw, russian speaking ccp alpha say, so palatine its a reson to unite almost all eve, but he still doubt abiut manufacturing possibilities when say it.
and ofc its funny, hear about challenge and achievment from player who not even try this.

yeah, say it to asset safety.

players remove 50+trillions from the game by building and fill components to palatine hangar. then palatine is die. easy isk sink.

1. Create character
  2. name it Palatine Vault
  3. Park in Jita
  4. Let everyone know they can trade items to it for your Palatine project.

Easy.

/thread

2 Likes

iam sry and its not my fault, that you live in world of scammers and victims.

Sadly it is your fault that you cannot form a reply that makes any sense.

2 Likes

sure.

How about no player structures in Jita. Thanks.

You can have a million freighters your idea is still stupid.

There are individual players with more wealth than that.

Also your attempt to refute me on achievements because I havenā€™t built a keepstar is facile. Grow up.

Asset safety was always a stupid idea but you should also look at how that works and what it costs before making a lazy and incorrect comparison.

No they donā€™t. Think about it a little.

1 Like

collecting in jita, not anchoring. you to hurry.

ofc your opinion is not stupid, you may continue believe in that.

cool story. now clean your ears from spaghetti.

its a fact which you cant deny. its like pizzaboy will teach boeing to fly.

you offer add tax for fill palatine vault if you far from jita? thats good idea, thank you.

ofc you can know that.

biggest scam, supported by ccp it self?

1 Like

at least, not by xXLEGIONofDICHIXx

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.