PANDORA News Roundup - November YC123

Hello and welcome to the PANDORA monthly news service.

Here, in our first instalment, we take a look at what happened in November YC 123.

Our News broadcast for November can be found through our channel feeds here:
EP NOVEMBER COVER

Much of November saw campaigns launched by capsuleers of the Minmatar Republic aimed at laying siege to Amarrian held systems. We also have an interview with Yene Fik’r who played a key role in these campaigns.

PIE Inc. have released their public documentation to PANDORA and as such we have placed it on their portal for all to see. While in other news, capsuleers have been running mineral supply missions for DeT Resprox who appears to be acting as a middle-man for an unknown source.

This concludes PANDORA Insider News for November YC 123. We will be back in early January with news and coverage for December campaigns, missions and significant Insider news and events.

If you have news you’d like to see, make sure to get in touch - find us in channel evepandora.

4 Likes

Hey, I don’t know why Det Respox deleted the other thread, but I certainly hope it wasn’t because of me. I was just teasing. I actually think it’s great that you guys are having fun and creating content for people.

2 Likes

(No not at all! The forum spam bot locked it away -
“Hello,
Our automated spam filter, Akismet, has temporarily hidden your post in Presenting EVE PANDORA for review.
A staff member will review your post soon, and it should appear shortly.
We apologize for the inconvenience.”
I had written a reply to post too :smiley: )

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.