Patch notes 3.24.2020 Reinforcment changed from 4.5days to 24 hours BYE! Please Eat sh@t CCP

You’re back!

I don’t know what this is, but I’ve managed to get half-way through before I stopped!

Yes. CCP agreed I was wrongfully banned (for 2 weeks) and lifted the ban early. They told me this via a personal message in the forums which I of course didn’t read because I was banned, or so I thought.

But everything is back to normal now.

3 Likes

It’s the Dambuster’s march from the film about the RAF bursting the Möhnesee Dam during WW2.

Seemed appropriate considering the amount of tears that the OP has produced recently.

I was banned at the same time, got my posting privileges back in about an hour after arguing the toss with the person who issued it.

4 Likes

I didn’t argue it nor filed a ticket. Was pissed off though.

2 Likes

OP, I thought you already dramatically flouncequit in your last whinge thread? What are you still doing here?

Didn’t you quit and uninstall?

1 Like

Welcome back.

2 Likes

If you aren’t a wardeccer, then no change and if you are and can’t defend your stuff, then bad luck. Maybe choose another profession instead of crying.

Ive highlighted the appropriate post that goes into detail regarding this change. As that answers your (Unanswered) question, and this is a Rant post I will go ahead and close this.

~Buldath

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

Trolling
Flaming
Ranting
Personal Attacks
Harassment
Doxxing
Racism & Discrimination
Hate Speech
Sexism
Spamming
Bumping
Off-Topic Posting