Pc on char can fly mostly anything 98mill sps

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Randomizer_Hartwig

id happily offer 87.5b :smirk_cat:

actually a rorqual + excas,a aeon fully fittet, and a few other stuff is included.
so thx for this first offer but i think bit more would be better.

fair enough, i was just offering price for toon alone :slight_smile: gl

Items cannot be listed among the character’s valuable assets, only skills, implants, SKINs, and reputation. You are buying/selling the character ONLY and nothing else. Ships and items can be readily bought or sold on the market for ISK.

ah ok my fault ^^ thx for remind me

Offering 420 ISK

troll post…

I would price this char at around 85B, as the recent Wyvern loss has heavily marred the character’s killboard (and as mentioned above, assets cannot be included in a character transfer pricing.)

Additionally, although the character can sit in many ships, it is heavily lacking in support skills to make it actually usable for any sort of combat or actual gameplay - so it will essentially have to be used as skill injector fodder. For example, it can sit in a Wyvern, as obvious from the KB, but only has Caldari Carrier to IV, which means that anyone intending to use it for super carrier or carrier use would have to train it to V before undocking. Sensor compensation skills are completely missing, cybernetics is not even trained to V which means utilizing any proper implant set is impossible - in short, this character is quite a mess, and it is surprising that it saw any use at all prior to its sale.

thx for youre answere. so far i liked it and skillpoints and skill is not the same. and a wyvern loose to a 20guys hotdrop has nothing to do with pvp the skills or fit doesnt matters in that Situation the wyvern would also have died in Ultra blinky and carrier 5.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.