Looking for price check or really good offer

(kptLepra) #1

What else to say, great char, sub cap, from capitals only carrier and hump freighter.
Wish to know what i worth,accepting offers.
https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/kptLepra

(Ember Fireheart) #2

300b! char lol nice I’m not offering thou :smiley:

(Nolegs) #3

160-190b mark give or take for age of character and very little waste for a combat toon.

(TxivYawg1) #4

i’ll give you a buyout offer of 150 billion. unlike other offers given so far, this is a real offer and isk can be sent now if accepted…

(kptLepra) #5

Thanks guys, and thank for offer. But no, not close to acceptable price. Thanks for giving me idea what is worth.

(Gattanera) #6

152 bil

(kptLepra) #7

Thanks for offer, just extracting skills i would make more. Not, even close for this char.

(Ember Fireheart) #8

Wonder how much it would cost to inject a fresh char to that many skill point’s.

1-5mil sp @ 500k per injector - 5mil / 500k = 10 injector’s
5-50mil sp @ 400k per injector - 45mil / 400k = 112.5 injector’s
50-80mil sp @ 300k per injector - 30mil / 300k = 100 injector’s
80-169.5mil sp @ 150k per injector - 89.5mil / 150k = 596.6 injector’s

Injector cost: 819.1 injectors x 800mil isk = 655bil xD wow didn’t expect it to be that high.

So by extracting your own char for 170bil you would be loosing 485bil worth of assets :].

(kptLepra) #9

I would never do something like that, i mean extract him sp. I was just making point about price. Extracting i believe i could get 165bil.

(Mad Vemane) #10

this is the dumbest way so far I have seen to find a char’s worth

(Ember Fireheart) #11

Lol it wasn’t to find the char’s worth it was, how much you would have to spend if you have regret’s to get your char back, I was curious.

(system) #12

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.