Penalize "overkill" hulls who enter low-end combat anomalies & cosmic signatures

Seems all you want to do is twist what others post and portray it all out of context.

How about you do some research and see for yourself just exactly what ships, equipment and skills were in-game when those sites were first implemented, maybe then you’ll know what I’m talking about.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: The irony is thick with you, Pan_Dora …er, I mean, Buggs. :roll_eyes:

I see you’ve run out of avenues to strawman and just settled on name calling. You’re dismissed.

I don’t need an alt to point the flaws in your proposal.
You refuse to admit it, but that is not my concern because whines will not advance your proposal.
All that insinuation that Buggs is my alt accomplishes is to demonstrate that you are not willing to discuss your idea with good faith.

Should I remember that you said that you was not going to answer me anymore? Because that is exactly what you tried to do if you think Buggs is my alt, which then makes you a liar. What a liar say don’t need counterargument, should just be dismissed as falsehood.

You can’t be serious. :expressionless:

You …er, I mean Buggs :wink: was claiming I’m the OP because I defended the OP’s basic premise. I in turn threw it back at him by claiming he’s someone else who ardently voices disdain for the OP. It’s more of a joke than an actual accusation.

…but now I’m not so sure. :thinking: More faux outrage please. :rofl:

You use my name as a joke and have the nerve to acuse me of making personal attacks. Grow up, kid.

I don’t really see a point to this other than arbitrarily restrict ships; these are just public sites no? Let people risk whatever they want to bring, the community has all the power behind it to police it without needing CCP to get involved.

Perhaps combat sites need to have like a beacon or ring where you can freely PvP? This would solve any contention that happens in Hi-sec.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.