Personal Announcement

For some weeks now, I have been considering a great many decisions in my life. I have put my affairs in order and have vacated the Angel Cartel.

This is not only for myself, but for the safety of my children. There were no major issues doing this and I have abandoned any business operations tied to them. All negotiations were settled financially and legally.

L’Amore in Ballo has and always will be my venue. It is completely neutral and has and never has had ties to the Cartel as a business.

I make this announcement and decision as candidly as I possibly can, and although I expect some animosity, I accept that willingly.

As for now, I will continue to run L’Amore, spend time with my family, and focus on the next steps in my life.

Thank you for reading and understanding.

16 Likes

I commend you on leaving the Cartel. It couldn’t have been easy, but it was right.

4 Likes

It wasn’t particularly easy, but hey, negotiations went smoothly. Hopefully, things will be okay from now on.

3 Likes

I am glad to see you taking this step.

2 Likes

Well, hopefully you’ll have a little spare time to come out and see us? I’d love to put together a little get together if there’s an opportunity before the Yule Ball.

3 Likes

Life sometimes brings you hard decisions and some of them takes great strength to make. I wish you the best of luck with your future.

3 Likes

Speaking as one who also left a group with… debatable morals, I appreciate that it will feel hard leaving a group where you have people you consider friends - perhaps even close enough to be considered family. However, it is the right thing to do.

If you need any support in the interim - a shoulder; an ear; a hug - please don’t hesitate to contact me.

1 Like

Thats good.

Congrats

2 Likes

I wish you well for the future, and that nobody bears a grudge over this.

2 Likes

Long long time ago, way before Gallente perverts began dishonorably corrupting our youth with FTL communications and holo-flicks with indecent content, our ancestors were telling a visual stories by
making theatrical plays where actors were playing roles of respective characters of the story. One of the most famous theatre practitioner from Raata Empire was so obsessed with the realism of the plays that he invented a system for the actors to follow. He became known among actors because whenever one of them were playing not so realistically, he was just going at them:

“I DON’T BELIEVE YOU!”

Now, look at what happens here. A woman announces to the ~whole~ cluster (including CONCORD itself) that she vacates… one of the LARGEST known in New Eden CRIMINAL syndicates! Just think about it for a moment. A Cartel is known for forcing people to work for it by coercion, they do kidnapping, murder, and who knows what a member of a Cartel knows that can incriminate its other members to CONCORD or Republic Security Service. And here comes the finishing line “to spend time with my family”… The same family that makes her vulnerable to Cartel and which for sure would be murdered first should she leave the Cartel for real. Think about it once again…

Do you really belive her?..

1 Like

Very cool. Hope it works out.

1 Like

And yet your still willing to devote every effort to protecting your Amarrian Overlords, the double standards are incredible, truly.

2 Likes

Thank you for all the support. It’s much appreciated.

3 Likes

I wish you well, Mademoiselle Raske. Walking away from the Cartel is no easy endeavour, but I applaud you for taking the first steps along the path in doing so.

1 Like

Shame. It’s your choice, I suppose.

Time will tell. Impressive feat just dropping the Cartel, congratulations.

Just watch out for people asking for “a favour for an old friend”. I’ve seen those holo films. Starts off with holding onto a package for a few days, then blammo, you’ve got dead bodies in your freezer, and stolen spaceships in your hangar.

Seriously, those gangster holos are pretty good at times.

2 Likes

I will take these words as I’ve learned to take yours; with plenty of :salt:.

1 Like

You could have chosen to leave her alone. Instead you came here to be :salt:y

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.