An Announcement

I will keep this brief, since I suspect few will believe me.

I have broken all ties with the Sansha’s Nation supporter group, the True Slave Foundation. I now disavow them completely, as well as their outlaw patrons. I disavow the being that took my face and name to support those terrible things.

I have been informed that after contact was lost with my clone for an extended period, my father had me declared dead, and revived from backup. I have lost years.

I don’t know what else to say. My life is ruined.

7 Likes

I feel great empathy for your plight. Let me know if there’s anything you need :heart:

1 Like

Thank you. You’ve always been kind to me :heart:

1 Like

You’re right…that’s a hard one to believe. Finally realize the vision was a lie? Whatever the circumstance, I’m glad to hear it. Not all is lost. Sounds like it’s a new beginning for you. Don’t squander it.

1 Like

I don’t have any memories of my time with them. I don’t know how I came to espouse that horrible vision.

You’re talking like you knew the old me. And as though you didn’t much like her. I don’t know you, but I hope you give me the benefit of the doubt, and allow me to show you that I’m not the person they turned me into.

I don’t expect it, though. I don’t know if I would give me the benefit of the doubt, were our situations reversed. Sansha’s Nation has always been sly.

2 Likes

Who is the last Gallente President that you remember ?

Jacus Roden.

We’ll say that all of the Nationites I’ve ever met, she was my least favorite.

I’m trying not to feel hurt by your opinion of a woman I will never be. It’s still surprisingly hard not to take it personally.

You have my apologies, for whatever awful thing she did to make you feel as you do. Such might hold little weight, but you have them regardless.

I wish you the best of luck. I don’t know you but it seems like you could need some kind words to cheer you up. Do you know what happened to the “person” that was taking your place?
Is she still around somewhere?
If yes, I encourage you not to look after her. It may be very traumatising to see “yourself” like that…

1 Like

A toast to your health, then. Let me know if you need anything.

Is that really all it takes to get you all smiles again?

What you did is the right thing even though the cost was high. It takes a solid will to break free from the Nation and not everyone is strong enough to do what you did.

You might be in despair right now but your life is not over. It’s the beginning of a new chapter.

I do not personally know you but if there is anything I can do to help then let me know. We Jin-Mei must stick together.

1 Like

I must say that I was not overly fond of your past self, but if what you say is true, I wish you Fortune’s Favor in your future endeavors. This is a new beginning for you. Make the most of it.

That is a name I haven’t seen in a long time, i’m glad to see your no longer with Sansha. Although the comfort they offer is a sure one it seems hollow, should you need any help, know that there are a lot of us that would be willing to offer you a hand to get up to speed, myself included.

I don’t know you Meili Leng Shuijing, and nor you me. But I do know of the pain, confusion and discomfort you’re going through.

Catching up with things is the easy part. Convincing others, and most importantly yourself, that you are not that person is by far the hardest.

I have no prejudice of you - mail or message me privately if you want to talk.

Such a waste.

La, cien-koeng changouei, pieou-tse.

One life over. Another begins. How it’s lived is up to you. Until the next.

1 Like

As one cycle end, another one begins.

Welcome.

I believe the author quite clearly stated that she’s free from Sansha because her clone was reset, not because she “realized” she was wrong or decided so, as that is physically unable for Sansha-afflicted clones.

If that is true - it’s believable. If the clone wasn’t reset - it’s Sansha lie. But your words remain false in either case and they look just like a half-witted attempt of a personal attack on your enemy without even realizing what was said. I consider Sansha Nation to be one of the greatest enemies of Humanity, almost as destructive as Gallente Federation, yet what you do is simply wrong and dishonorable.

Shame.