Petition to restrict GILA's from entering Abyss or nerf them

In Abyss? Name some, please. Cause any polarized brawlers like Deimos are no go if 4 of your 7 leshaks or drifter battleships are deep outside realm boundaries…

It’s always nice to see people posting comment with constructive opinions that can help the OP love forward from his/her/apache point of view and try to improve. Yours is the perfect definition of that, congrats

I have hundreds of completions with a Vagabond and half as many with a Deimos.
I have never seen a ship outside the boundary on tranquility. I did during pre-release though.
I even uploaded a video to YouTube of me doing several T5s in a row with nearly every room comp.

But hey. I am sure you know better than someone that made billions in the abyss never using a Gila.

More Gilas! Gila for every Alpha! \o/

1 Like

That would be a nice argument, unlike statement “I did 1 000 000 Abyss sites in Ibis”.

Or like this argument. I never mentioned polarized fits. I never used them outside of the test server. My fits are neut immune with high tracking.

Easy to make an argument about something that no longer happens.

But we have cheat stix now…

That is almost interesting because we are all the same, think the same, are the same age, gender, age, education, intelligence, height, weight, body-mass, fitness level and all look the same.
Everything else is moot.

The Gila was overnerfed already, no need to nerf her more.

That doesn’t mean everyone can afford them.

Your sarcasm is tedious.

I agree. Gila is fine the way it is.

So what OP is saying:

• “stop flying ships I don’t approve”
  • “stop playing a sandbox the way I don’t approve”
  • “stop enjoying things and in ways I don’t approve”

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Hehehe…

My best time was 5 mins in a T1 Abyss. Average performance is 7 mins. I can’t beat that 4 mins record, damn. :confused:

1 Like

Confirming 4ish minute run on lv4. Just depends on the spawns sometimes you get 3 one hit drone spawns in a row. Approach can approach gate jump x3, everything is dead by the time you’re at the gate.

Also, the Gila is absolutely broken relative to most of the other choices. Should be more options for turret application or abyss sites with drone/missile penalties. Darks should have had a missile/drone penalty and a tracking bonus instead of an optimal penalty.

1 Like

This is the nerfed Gila.

1 Like

‘And my Ibis fits are doing 3000 DPS’. Video on youtube can be a valid argument, braging about some, maybe real, fits is not. Back then when Abyss was only on Sisi I played with vagabond a lot, but with so many missing shots even in half falloff I was loosing too much time on targets with large tank. So I switched to Eagle, but for already stated reasons I ended up on missile / drone boats like most of us.

It happened to me on Tranquility during the Abyss event. So - not long ago.

Thanks, I try not to feed the trolls :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s some gud work here :sunglasses:

no no no no , the Gila BPC price will drop and I will be a sad panda.

Gila is fine. check the kill boards. they die loads in abyss and its far from easy mode. its just a ship thats good at something. much liek the raven and tengu are go to mission boats. the Nightmare, vindi and mach are the go to incursion ships. Sure there are other ships that it would be nice to see good at things. but that is more a comment on the diversity of activities than the ships. Once upon a time Drakes were everywhere. many moons ago it was the Armageddon that ruled the space lanes…

Who cares who rides on the dumb Merry Go Round (abyss).

Someone complaining because he is seeing,seeing not even harrased or killed or scared by too many ships of a kind must be new…

Funny…and a luxury problem…

Simply go away…:stuck_out_tongue:

Gilas have retarded dps and tank for a cruiser with very little weak points. They’re way too good and need to be nerfed.