Pew Toon Free to Good Home

Just another dude w an awesome molestache trying to blow some stuff up. I dont have a ton of pvp exp but always ready to die. When I log on I’m ready for things to go boom-- I’d rather french kiss a ceiling fan than pve grind a mmorpg.
I’ve been running a Moros on sisi for a few weeks now, eager to take one out into the real wild. 29m sp, capable w gallente & minmatar ships, hybrid / projectile. Familiar w null, wh.

This is just a game – blasphemy I know. I need a corp that understands this and can work with people who have a rl; not a pretend rl, but an actual one. This means I wont be on all day every every day or sometimes only a few hours over several days. So if your corp consists of megalomaniac 14yr olds eager for lifestyle sycophants then give me a pass please. Most active 03-05 eve/utc, sometimes afternoon ustz.
Pertaining to the above, I have what later in life is called a family who sleep while I play not in a man-cave, and as such frequently cannot jabber nonstop on comms between bong hits, nor frankly would I want to. I can listen np and of course type.

So thats it. Holla at your boi.

1 Like

Eve mail sent o7

Hey @Boutz_McCool

If you’re interested in lowsec we might fit your needs here at Filthy Peasants.

We’re a lowsec/npc null US TZ pvp corp that is based out of the Solitude region. We have an RL-first mentality with no activity requirements as we believe your time is your own to do what you want. We also love to use caps and dreads in particular so you would definitely get good use out of your moros.

Our ops usually consist of roams, blops, capital drops, or structure bashes/defense. We also occasionally gatecamp when nothing is going on or there is a juicey event o farm (the Grand Prix was good for smart bombs!). Our activity is usually 20:00-04:00 weekdays and all around TZ coverage on weekends. We average between 10-20 pilots on most fleets depending on the time and day.

If you like what you see convo me, Arctanis, in game or join our public channel Open Filth to have a chat. Check out our KB and forum post below for more info.

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

https://forums.eveonline.com/uploads/short-url/kTluKcdOmMLkUpzgNclT9Pmepyk.png

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.