Reports of shifts in Anoikis and “phantom” messages from unknown source.
After hearing about these messages, I decided to explore Anoikis in an attempt to discover if they are real and if so, to receive them.
The Einherjar Foundation’s researchers aren’t yet certain how this links to the Drifter crisis. We suspect a connection given the detection of irregular hyperspace data by the SoCT some days before we first heard about this “shift” and these messages as well as the likely continuation of experiments on the hyperspace network, but to ensure clear communication on the matter and just in case, we decided to create a thread specifically for this topic.
I headed into wormhole space, starting with the the Class 3 system J164116. First things first, I warped to Sleeper sites registered as cosmic anomalies. Here is what I received.
At a Fortification Frontier Stronghold:
At an Outpost Frontier Stronghold:
At a Solar Cell:
I then went to the Class 5 system named J151204. I didn’t get anything from the cosmic anomalies there. I didn’t found any Sleeper or Talocan data or relic sites yet to confirm if we can receive anything there.
I have no concrete leads on who might be sending these messages, the sender might not even be trustworthy, though the fact that they use Jovian hyperspace technology suggest they could probably know more than we do.
Given that this involves hyperspace communication, a technology not yet widely adopted, the sender is likely from a faction that has mastered it. Perhaps someone from the factions that captured the Drifter systems, the Deathless Circle, or the SoCT and surely know more about the Sleepers and the Jovians compared to most of us. Anyway, it seems to be someone or something who, for some reason, can pinpoint exactly when capsuleers arrive in cosmic anomalies and chooses to speak to them about these sites. Although in our opinion, it doesn’t quite align with what we know about these groups’ communication habits. After all, why would they act as tour guides for explorers? If so this person comes from these factions, therefore I guess they could be a rogue member.
Since they claim to know what is going on in the Sleeper Construct, perhaps they are a Sleeper themselves, but they seems to speak of them as if the Sleepers were something different than them, which would be strange for someone coming from this faction. I also wondered if they might be an AI of the same type as those that seem to have emerged from the Sleeper construct to become Drifters.
We theorized that these disturbances and/or modifications to the hyperspace network may have enabled or prompted the Envoys to act. Perhaps the Amarr Empirical-theologians’ research are linked to this.
Amarrian order of empirical-theologians make a stir in scientific community with new paper on “brute force mass projections through higher-dimensional communications.”
Empirical-theologians’ higher-dimensional communications research classified following peer review by Royal Amarr Institute.
In any case, what this sender says is quite unsettling, but also potentially interesting for learning more about what might be happening within the Construct.
I will continue exploring to receive more of these messages.




















