PI Newbro has an PI question

Kudos for that, planning ahead is part of the core of success. I wish you well.

Interesting. Thanks.

@Kaylee_Rayl I have absolutely no idea who I’ll sell to and I won’t be active for another month. But I have time to plan it out. I’m a pretty new character with only 6.5 m skill points but I am in low-sec so I’ll be moving cautiously. I’m refreshing on scanning techniques and the like.

From my point of view, as a neutral reader, it is obvious that you attacked Scarlett, twice, with no reason at all. Scarlett’s answers to OP and to you were polite and respectful. I don’t see why you need to be agressive in a thread about PI.
This is the Q/A section of the forum, where newbies ask… newbies questions :wink: and people who take some time to answer are usually quite mature and respectful

1 Like

Am I the only one around who has a problem with wrong french grammar? “LaBlanc” sounds just wrong, “la blanche” or “le blanc” would be the correct form, for adjectives are female in french when referring to a female article.

The slightly autistic guy with the urge to change the name is me, the guy who likes PI, for Bob’s sake!

But after some googling I found a Berkeley lecturer, east coast entertainers, and italian footwear with that name, so my quixotic quest is pretty futile.

I’m sorry about all the bad mood I’ve spread here. That was not intended.
If you think my way of commenting is not mature and respectful enough, I won’t bother you any more. Obviously you don’t understand me anyway.

@Kaylee_Rayl By the way, what is the skill that will enhance P2 production and beyond?

They used to say dog’s is the man’s best friend. Not anymore. Now Google’s your bestie :grin: so read a lot around, there’s enough info to help you any day.

Thanks for the non-answer. I’ve been scouting Google for a week.

All the skills are plainly listed in the link Kaylee provided in the aptly named ‘skills’ section. If you don’t see one that does what you want, then there is none.

1 Like

What I was trying to do here bruh, is help you get used to reading (because Eve online requires a lot of that in your initial steps), while linking you to the answer. I hope you understand. :slightly_smiling_face:

Understood. My apologies. I saw that link and it’s bookmarked. Very useful reference. I’m starting to think that the factories one needs to build for P2 and further are simply linked to the core skills for the Command Center.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.