[PIE] March for the Martyred

Monuments to Martyrs of the Amarr Empire Near Completion as Station Renovations Proceed Apace

In memoriam of all those lost in the Elder Fleet invasion and other recent attacks made by terrorists upon our space and soil, and in recognition of Amarr Construction’s efforts to repair the damage and commemorate the sacrifices of our countrymen and fellow faithful, the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris will be hosting a fleet to tour the newly erected monuments so that we might pay respects to the lost and look towards the future of our Empire. We invite the capsuleer public to join us this Sunday of December 17th, YC 119 to join us in paying our respects.

Because one of the monuments is located in low security space, the security of those who accompany us will be paramount. As such, details of the itinerary will be released only to those who are cleared to participate in the fleet. We ask that you either announce your intent to join us here, or send a private communication to myself, Fleet Captain Aldrith Shutaq (Newelle), for security clearance. Furthermore, we ask that all participants be ready to defend themselves and the fleet should the need arise. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

We will also expect that a level of dignity and decorum will be maintained surrounding and during this event.

By His Light and His Will,

Aldrith Shutaq Newelle
Fleet Captain
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
Lord Consort of Damnidios Para’nashu

15 Likes

I intend to join.

Peace,

-Ché Biko

3 Likes

Thank you for the invitation. The Society will be pleased to join PIE in remembering the lost and with hope to the future.

3 Likes

What time?

The time, form-up location, and other vital information will be shared in a private mail once you are cleared to receive the secure information.

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhhh…

2 Likes

My lord, it would have been a great honour for me to have joined this pilgrimage, but sadly my duty is required elsewhere upon that day.

May I wish you the blessing of God upon your memorial march, and may His Light guide you all.

2 Likes

I forgot all about this. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Maybe it would have been better not to say so.

1 Like

Why :grey_question:

2 Likes

My invitation seems to have been lost in the mail.

2 Likes

It went rather well.

Saw some sights, killed some hererics, saved some slaves. Was a good day.

4 Likes

What definition of “saved” are we using here? Just for clarity.

2 Likes

Someone dumped 44 slaves in a can on the border with CONCORD space. A typical case of foolish laws creating cruel and unnecessary circumstances when callous capsuleers are in play.

I took them to the station in Yulai. I’ll sort out exactly what to do with them another time, but for now they are safe and being cared for.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.