Pilot sold

I have sent you evemail.
If you accept my offer, send isk and account name via evemail and update this thread for visibility.

Bump for the new day, still for sale!

Still selling - only character for sale right now, so focused with such a unique Nyx Quafe skin!
Available for quick transfer (no CCP petition, you can have it in no time)

Not sure what the current bid is, but I’ll put a bid for 50bil

There were already 54 and 65b offers, so…

Still selling, quick transfer provided by CCP (no petition, no few days of waiting for CCP to initiate transfer)

52bil

Please no lowball offers, it’s really waste of everyone’s time…
Extremely specialized, extremely focused super pilot is still for sale!

people can make whatever offers they want, but they havent paid yet havent they? so whats the point of those offers? nothing 52.5b

53bll

Bumpy bump for new day, too low guys…

Still waiting for reasonable offers, we barely crossed 1b per 1m SP :slight_smile:

The only so focused and so implant-equipped super pilot for sale on forums right now!
Grab it, while it’s hot - please indicate here if you evemailed me, quick transfer with cash, no more waiting few days for CCP to review the petition :slight_smile:

Still selling myself - greatly focused and skilled super pilot can be yours now!

Bump for Saturday evening quick sale!

Still available for sale, quick transfer available!

Pilot is still for sale!

Grab this hot Nyx / Hel / Vendetta pilot now!

Still for sale, look nowhere else!
You can have greatly skilled PvP super pilot right away, without any wasted skillpoints in irrelevant skills!

Open to serious offers (please post here or reply here if you send me evemail) !