Pirate FOB do they attack L4 missions and Ice Belts?

No indication they will enter a mission site. Had several Level 4 in a system with a well established FOB and confirmed their reaction time to me by warping to 100km of a belt. 30+ seconds later, 2 scouts warped in from off grid and attempted to hold me as a larger mini fleet began to warp in. I had already was aligned and started warping when the scouts appeared, but it confirmed I was identified as a threat to them and that they would react. Ran 3 missions afterwards in system and no reaction. One was “Dread Pirate” and I had to do a short battle before I could use the acceleration gate; there was no warp in by FOB pirates before or after gate use. It appears that as long as you don’t delay at the system’s gate (warp in ) and immediately jump to the mission site, you are safe even if you don’t use an acceleration gate. Will next test if a site is sans acc. gate (i.e., exploration or mission site with no gate) changes their reaction.

They come to spawn ice belt definately but no we have never seen in a mission site even when they are there for weeks.

i havent seen anything more than 4-5 ships and frigates at that attacking stations, and only 1 ship shows up on the kill

No point attacking lvl 4 missions, there full of pirates anyway but a few more battleships being introduced into lvl4 mission plexes would be ok with me.

I’ve seen them kill orca’s in an ice belt. So that’s one thing. But not in mission sites.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.