Please critique my Alpha L4 Rattlesnake and Gila

at first it was “how can an alpha player fit a RS to full-clear L4s” The fit I gave looks like what I sometimes use to make epic arcs, and the range of the RHML is no problem for me - though the lack of mjd seems very bad.
I know that with low skills the L4 are actually very hard, so I prefer to give a fit that can tank. For normal L4 I think the mach is a better options, but that specifically out of scope by the OP.

RHML would stack better with gecko rather than cruises, since with both you’ll want to be close’ish range. With RHML you could also benefit from fitting missile application and focusing frig/des with missiles and kill bigger stuff with gecko.
Cruises wont benefit enough from slight application to apply against smaller than bs/bc anyways so it would be more benefitial to just think cruises as extra dps to kill bc and some bs while gecko clears other crap, then focus fire BS at the end.

Problem with RHML would be the “need” of application mods if shooting frigs and more tank needs since you have to be in rats dps range more.

108 ehp sec seems very low for l4 missions with a boat that big and slow. At least the DCU should give you time to save your ship.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.