Please delete, created a new topic

Made a new topic and being more specific with that.

2 Likes

Hello @Duranor_Stone !

My name is CaseyLP, I am the current Human Resources Director for Aideron Robotics, we are a PVP corporation with an emphasis on including all, including new/returning players.

We would love to help you back into the game :slight_smile:

For all information on how to apply visit our recruitment post here: [Galmil][FEDUP] Aideron Robotics - A Nullsec, Lowsec, Faction Warfare, PVP Corporation

And if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask me :slight_smile:

Hello @CaseyLP Thanks for contacting me I did all the neccesarily requirements I will be able to have a talk on voice chat if required I will be able to chat in about 8 hours from now.

Thanks ^^

1 Like

Awesome! While waiting feel free to get to know the guys in #public-lobby in the Discord server. Our recruiters will be reviewing your app asap, if it takes longer than a day ping recruiters by typing @recruiters in the public lobby.

Looking forward to having you :slight_smile:

Hi

Horse Killers could be the corp your looking for, we do all aspects of eve.

Join public channel or PM me in-game.

1 Like

hey man i have a proposition to make to you. all i ask for is a moment of your time. please join my discord for a quick chat if you are still looking for a home please.

1 Like

Hello @Duranor_Stone ,

If you have not decided on your current path, please come give us a closer look and I promise you will not regret it…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Hi I was told to wait for 2 days to make the application, I am already in low sec area where i was told to go… so I have no clue what is next…

2 Likes

I am sure they will guide you soon. If it doesn’t work out, give me a shout out to try WH space instead. Better EVE content is what we are ALL about!

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

1 Like

Hey boss try looking at FUITA., we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!

Hey Buddy,

I got just the thing for you. I started out EVE in this corp 6 months ago and don’t regret it.

Try Aggressive Asset Relocation. We base out of Kinakka in Black Rise. Its FW space but we’re not in FW and we have a corp policy of temp-blues only, meaning we shoot pretty much anyone we find. So you will get a lot of content being with us. Just check our killboard : )

We’re pretty active, currently top corp in terms of kills pretty much every month in Black Rise despite not being a very big corp. We don’t have any requirements from our members, as we understand RL comes first. We also have a dedicated discord and corp website to socialize when we’re not online.

If you join us, you will be flying anything from frigates all the way up to battleships and caps. But its mostly small gang fights, around 12 to 20 people at best.

If you want to be a pirate, come find me in my lair (contact me in game or search my corp up for instructions to apply).

-Fly Dangerous

Hey we’re in the same area as Aideron. If you aren’t able to get hold of anyone message me in game. I can either get you in contact with someone or you can enroll with us. We’re smaller than Aideron but you won’t get lost in the sauce.
Either way, I’m happy to help however I can. I’m USTZ so if I don’t respond right away that’s why.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.