Please Lock

Please Lock

brave literally only asks that you be classy and try to pitch in where you can. otherwise they don’t even ask for fleet participation. i enjoy it here. really great group of people, socially. i get to ■■■■ post in slack and people are generally good natured about it. everyone tries to help everyone.

edit: that isn’t to say fleets don’t go out, they do, but never once have i ever been told i need to be on one. go on them if you want and can make it or don’t. generally do whatever you want within some pretty reasonable rules.

1 Like

Please Lock

angel cartel in impass. sansha in catch.

1 Like

Pandemic horde, they are in Geminate have Guristas space, they dont check API and will reinvite you even if you awoxed the few days earlier and you can apply ingame.

4 Likes

Co2 is obviously the most hands off. I’m amazed nobody has said it yet.

11 Likes

Please Lock

Shrug, it’s an Eve story. Like virtually any other Eve story, there are happy sides and sad sides. This one was sad for CO2 line members.

1 Like

Please Lock

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. That’s why I’m not working class :slight_smile:

1 Like

The ones that no longer own any Null space?

1 Like

goons.

they take their hands off the keyboard all the time!

2 Likes

Honestly, while I love my brave bros and they are “fairly” hands off. I’d say they only come in second place compared to horde. Horde really doesn’t care who you are, where you come from, what you do, or how many fleets you show up to… but of course as a result of that they have far more spys than anyone else and more dangerous space due to less organization. So it’s a trade off.

3 Likes

Co2 still a thing?

1 Like

Please Lock

I would be weary of Geminate. In fact, if you’re looking to rat in peace I would not join PH. Sorry. I do like PH am just sayin’ that it aint the brightest idea to join them or any corp in their space for peaceful ratting right now …

I may or may not be correct about it but something in my gut tells me these guys are gonna see a lot of action in a relatively near future and it will be extensive and long lasting action. So even though they don’t require you to join fleets etc. you will get caught in it in one form or another.

2 Likes

yeah, geminate is currently on fire, and that fire doesn’t show any signs of stopping any time soon.

that is the catch 22 of null alliances. as a general rule, the safer the space is, the more effort they expect you to put in to keep it that way. and the more “hands off” an alliance is, in general, the more dangerous their space is.

Brave is a decent middle ground I think, they aren’t “the most hands off” as I said above, but for the most part they let you do your own thing, and the bare minimum requirements they do have should be pretty easy to hit so long as you have a pulse. and while they don’t have quite the same cap umbrella that say test or goons have its still not bad. (come to think of it, I think karmafleet has some pretty relaxed requirements as well, and then you get the full goon might keeping you safe)

2 Likes

Please Lock

1 Like

Being social is really one of the main requirements for most groups tbh. So long as you are around, chatting with people, and doing something more than ship spinning. That’s generally all they ask.

What they don’t want is someone who’s just there. Never talks to anyone. And just rats or mines solo… kinda defeats the purpose of being in a Corp.

1 Like

Interesting and funny definition. What is that, - a Vindicator? With that thing on the grid, you’ll not be left alone anywhere. For Guristas try Tenal and Branch, which is under NC protectorate. For Serpentis try Fountain, which is under the Initiative protectorate. But Fountain is a hot place currently and you’ll not have any protection there. Moreover, a relatively old Fountain group Gang Bang Team is staging in Serpentis Prime and they doing weekly raids on nearby ratters. Therefore, the Syndicate is the best option currently and no taxes to pay. Just stay in a system with two NPC stations or more.

Yeah, CO2 hates rating and renters and this makes them unique in EVE.

It is a joke, right? Pandemic Horde is by far the best rookie organization for rating and free PVP. I changed my mind about PH a lot since I’m in EVE. Time ago they were called a pet of PL, but now they, looks like, are the only true northerners in the North. The Geminate is a hot place right now and everybody is vs Pandemic Horde. Heh, Looks like old northerners trust more to the diplomacy and paid ‘peace’ contracts than to trusty allies. It reminds to me the currently destroyed DRF.

For EVE, with its medieval tactics and methods, a medieval argument is true:
“A people who do not wish to feed their army will feed someone else’s”

Which Null Sec. Alliance is the Most Hands Off?

There is not such an Alliance!

BTW, only BoB, Goonswarm, Red Alliance, SOLAR FLEET, XIX and Razor Alliance had/have the longest time life history and this means something.

1 Like