🔒 Closed

Closed on account of spam.

1 Like

Quoting for if/when she deletes this.

Arrendis? I don’t suppose you’re willing to share any gruesome details?

5 Likes

Arrendis is in mourning, abandoned by her new squeeze.

3 Likes

You have to do it like this to do that.

3 Likes

What’s the difference?

2 Likes

I dunno Miss Funk. She has a worst security rating than us and more worms than she can wave a stick at! Jovian Meme Worms or whatever kids are calling them this days, I doubt they have drone bonuses though.

Also, yeah! I’m the genuine Guristas boss now! We’re recruiting too!

3 Likes

Don’t know any. Funk was in Brothers-in-Arms. We don’t interfere with the internal operations of other alliances. Worst thing we’d have done is if she’d been awoxing or otherwise screwing over blues, we’d have kicked her from Goonfleet services, things like the Coalition’s common communications channels, fleets, and so on, but we don’t dictate membership or punishments for anything to our allies. I don’t even know what it was she did to piss her alliance off.

Don’t much care, either.

2 Likes

Then she would like the Guristas

3 Likes

… would you take it awfully poorly if I told you I would celebrate for a week if you had a cloning accident?

3 Likes

:thinking: … Wasn’t there a recent incident with another of these capsuleer alliances. The name escaped my mind … Oh, right, it was this group in the wastelands of Impass, Circle-of-Two, where you, completely innocently and graciously of course, accepted the offers of one person after a very short period of communications and coordination. What was his name again? :thinking: Oh, right, The Judge. :roll_eyes: Please spare us with your feigned naivete.

4 Likes

I hope for you the best of luck on this.

3 Likes

Other alliances within the Imperium. Of course we engage in covert action against our enemies. What kind of idiot are you?

5 Likes

Like the interferences with Gentlemen’s Agreement that had to fold into CONDI? Or C0NVICTED which was also pressured into folding or leaving. :thinking:

3 Likes

Here’s a piece of free advice: if you’re going to try to pull up specific examples to cite… make sure you’re right. Especially when you’ve just been called out for being stupid.

GENTS didn’t fold into CONDI. Gents merged with LI3 to form The Bastion. Maybe try talking to people like Carneros before getting things wrong about them, hey?

As for C0NVICTED… they had a lot of issues, and CD presented them with what their options would be if they couldn’t fix them. It was hoped they’d fix those issues, though. And for the record ‘get out of the Coalition’ isn’t an alliance’s internal operations, now is it?

Really racking up the smart points here, ain’cha?

2 Likes

Most corps are in CONDI now and Li3 also folded because of “issues”, of course.

As for “get out of the coalition” being not internal: Uh-huh. I wonder how many of those issues were really internal. :slight_smile:

Either way, Anyanka is now free of this rubbish and can find fun again in Venal.

3 Likes

Corps move. Bat Country’s in PL these days. Black Omega’s in MC. HIRR moved from Morsus to -A- through RZR to NCdot. In the case of GENTS and LI3, I don’t remember which was which, but one was suffering from the normal slow attrition null alliances hit sometimes, and the other had their leadership burn out. So they merged. I know it’s not the nefarious tale of manipulation and underhanded maneuvering you like to tell yourself about us, but that’s really all there was to it.

On C0NVICTED… you should also learn to pivot and evade better. In effect, when told ‘chicken isn’t vegetarian’, you just responded with ‘uh-huh. I wonder if the corn it was fed was naturally-grown’.

3 Likes

Stop :raised_hand: using so many :100: emojis please :pray:

Yes any more than 0 is too many.

4 Likes

We finally agree on something. Praise be to Cthulhu.

By the way,

:aussiecongaparrot::aussieparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot::bananaparrot::blondesassyparrot::bluescluesparrot::boredparrot::chillparrot::christmasparrot::coffeeparrot::confusedparrot::congaparrot::congapartyparrot::dealwithitparrot::darkbeerparrot::dreidelparrot::explodyparrot::fastparrot::fieriparrot::fiestaparrot::gentlemanparrot::gothparrot::guardparrot::halalparrot::hamburgerparrot::harrypotterparrot::ice_cream_parrot::loveparrot::margaritaparrot::middleparrot:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.