PLEX is very expensive right now thread

Those arent the same penny now, are they?
Notice how you referred to one as a red “cent” and the other differently.

The value of those currencies changing in exchange, does not change the cost of PLEX in any of them in those specific currencies. To my knowledge, CCP has not changed the price of PLEX in any currency.

Yeah the fact you interchange “cost” and “value” shows that you literally dont know what you are talking about. Again.

The cost and value of a penny are one and the same, always.

snerk

Remind me to sell you a bridge some time.

Ill buy it for a penny.

Returning to topic, is there anyone here that has spent 60 US dollars, or its equivalent in other currency, on CCP on a monthly basis? If so, for how long, when and for which services?

This is arguably RMT or another TOS/EULA breach, as you paid a 3rd party (eve-radio) with CCPs assets (the PLEX), for a service (in this case, 24mins broadcast of a non-CCP youtube video). It wasnt a donation, as you received the above service in return for that PLEX.

By your own words, you bought that 24mins broadcast service from a 3rd non-CCP party, with a PLEX.

It doesnt matter if it was this youtube vid, or a company advertisement.
It doesnt matter if you bought that PLEX ingame with isk or cash from CCP.
Facts are you paid for 24mins of broadcast of something as a service, from a 3rd non-CCP party, as bought by you with a PLEX.

Exchange of PLEX for services is only allowed inside of EVE, not outside of it.

Petition me. Do it. Go for it. I dare you! I doubledare you! Seriously, how clueless are you? :smiley: can you not think before you post? Do you know what eve-radio actually is? :grin:

You’re embarrassing yourself, Salvos!

2 Likes

If eve-radio accepted a PLEX from you as payment to buy 24mins of broadcast time, as you testified to here, they are in even more trouble than you are.

Eve-radio is allowed to use the EVE logo etc, but they are in no way allowed to accept isk or PLEX donations nor payments for service, nor are you allowed to donate isk/PLEX to them, or pay for their services with isk/PLEX.

Sure! Okay! If you say so! :slight_smile:

Its a fact.

Eve-radio.com is a 3rd party internet service and site, registered under the name of a company separate from CCP.

They have the right as granted by CCP to use logos and link CCP promotions etc, but the have in no sense or form the right to accept isk or PLEX, which are all owned by CCP, for donations or as payment for services.

Your testimony that eve-radio.com accepted a PLEX from you, either as donation or, as you said, as payment for 24mins of broadcast time, is in extreme violation of TOS/EULA on your part, and far more contractual laws on the part of eve-radio,

Lol its not like hes even going to report you, because thats up to someone else!

Hes the ultimate in “do what I say not what I do” and he cant even define what it is he believes in without semantics!

1 Like

´
inflation deflation don’t exist at all, not now not never, nono never ever.
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Its still a penny and worth whatever a penny is worth.

Dare I say that when the broadcaster repeatedly says my ingame name, repeatedly mentions that i gave him a PLEX for Ode to Joy, and there being 100+ listeners active, at least one or two would have reported me. :slight_smile:

Hell yeah, ban me for buying a PLEX and giving it to someone in the game, so they can use it for their mini events! Yes! Do it! :smiley: Next he’ll claim that the broadcastera giving away fractions of donated isk/plex to their listeners is money laundry!

I’m sorry, but this is ridiculous. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is a violation of TOS/EULA on your part, and a criminal act on eve-radio.coms part.

In your previous post, you specifically said you bought 24mins of broadcast time with a PLEX.

Its been getting gradually more ridiculous. Now Futures Trading cant be a thing because value and cost are both the same and are fixed to the (non specific) penny!

1 Like

Reminds me… in 2016 a penny cost more to produce than what it was “worth”…

Anyhow, to me, all of this scratches way too deep into the realm of mental issues (Aaron might have a point) and therefore i hereby opt out of this… and i suggest others do as well. Salvos is smart, there is no doubt about that, but what’s going on here feels too off for me to continue. No offense intended, something just doesn’t feel right.

2 Likes

Agreed. Withdrawing. o7

1 Like

Did you pay a PLEX to eve-radio.com or anyone there, which are a 3rd party non-CCP/non-EVE internal company, for which you received 24mins of broadcast time?

Was your earlier testimony a lie?

PS: The value of a penny as legal tender, is not determined by its mineral composition, nor is that of a dollar bill. Good luck trying to buy a commodity from a store with a pound of pennies in weight whilst trying to argue they are worth more in minerals, or with a stack of paper and rags trying to claim they are worth a hundred dollars.

Me, too. До свидания!

@Rain6637

1 Like