PLEX is very expensive right now thread

Jita sell price for PLEX is now 2.857 mil. What is going on??

Right now, itā€™s probably the Humble Bundle sale thatā€™s causing a surge in supplyā€¦ which is driving the price down.

Although I am loving the cheap price, I do get worried that CCP is shooting themselves in the foot. If PLEX prices continue to crash, then people who buy PLEX (with real $$$) to fund their Eve addiction, might turn to much cheaper EULA violating sellers of ISK.

ā€¦ because this year there havent been many weeks without a sale or a special offer. They all affect PLEX prices. 2-3 weeks ago was a PLEX sale, last week there was a special offer for Omega time, this week the humble bundle is on sale (which it is almost every month).

CCP is squeezing out their cash cow, probably because they need more money for their mobile games.

I am still surprised by how much the market took in! EVE is indeed a cash cow.

I donā€™t even remember how many nuplex makes one oldplex

1 Like

I believe 500 makes one of the old Plex donā€™t quote me on that though

1 Like

Itā€™s clear they are trying to keep plex from going up at too high a rate hence all the sales.They can always also introduce plex themselves as I think was done at least once before and sink some isk this way but unfortunately it does very little

1 Like

It is 500.

A month of game time costs you 1.5b ISKs.

I can still remember the times when it was 600m ISKs. It might even have been 300m ISKs early on, I donā€™t remember it anymore.

GTC were sold for 260 mil isk
Different times, different ingame income.

But with RL cash EVE has gotten cheaper due to inflation. Anyone stating that a monthly sub is too expensive for :reasons: is being silly and dishonest. If that small amount of money really IS an issue then one should probably rethink oneā€™s life choices.

4 Likes

Depends on how many accounts you have

Thatā€™s also a choice.

2 Likes

As the guy who buys said plex to sell to no life people who need to sub multiple pilots to fills hole in their miserable lives I hope it keeps going up. Iā€™m too busy to play hours on end to buy ships in Eve with isk.

1 Like

Im a bit late on this one, but this thread is a 2 month Necro from 6 days ago. Closed.

2 Likes