Polarized Weapons

(krickettt) #1

Could we get polarized weapon systems seeded onto the market? As far as I can find, they’re not seeded anywhere.

(CCP Goliath) #2

We will, we just need to make some changes (not all related to this) to our market seeding script and have been mulling over our options.

(Amak Boma) #3

will we get older AT ships seeded sush mimir,utu,cambion ?

(Amarisen Gream) #4

I would like to know how they plan on seeding markets in null sec once all the player owned outpost are gone ?

(Lugh Crow-Slave) #5

Those areas probably won’t be seeded anymore i would assume.

(krickettt) #6

Is there any idea on a time frame when the changes to the seeding script might occur?

(CCP Goliath) #7

Nothing immediate, likely before the end of the year. These matters tend to take a backseat to emergent concerns so I wouldn’t put a hard date on it.

(CCP Goliath) #8

Almost certainly no. Any AT seeded ships are more likely to go away,

(CCP Goliath) #9

We’ll work something out, even if it’s putting up a cit with a market at mirror time,

(Lugh Crow-Slave) #10

be nice if you could seed faction mods too. these things are plenty common on TQ that i don’t think it would be upsetting to testing. officer can stay unseeded

(SarekofVulcan) #11

Yeah that’s not going to happen. We’ve been bugging them for years about that and the answer will always be no

(system) #12

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.