Porpoise Gets Shafted

Except the Orca already does Ice. So are you saying they should remove it? In that case Rorqs should be allowed in HS for the Ice.

Yes I am saying they should remove it. But to keep the game logical and consistent they should ban all capitals from High Sec, including the Orca and Freighters.

This is very consistent outcome.

2 Likes

Never gonna happen. Hahahaha no freighters in HS. Ahh good one.

Ah, bummer.

I guess ā€œHahaha no Ice compression on Porpoise, good oneā€ is in order?

Honestly, this is a level of absurdity I am almost compelled not to even bother, but here it goes, the roids in high sec are just crumbs, being afk isnā€™t even an option due to the minimal material available, the isk per hour is laughable and I canā€™t even imagine why you would flaunt that as something to make a point, even T-0 abyssals pay more per hour.

You may have a computer capable of running eve and watching videos not everyone does, my computer still runs a Nvidia 730.

There is no point in even in trying to make others that are incapable of being more than one dimensional in their thoughts consider others right to be, my problem is I continue to have faith in others that a light will go on, I am the one that canā€™t seem to break that way of thought and get forever stuck with utter brokenness.

And as you were typing this, I was bumping afk orcas.

Nice try tho.

This is a red herring and has nothing to do with the argument.

Not my problem you have a potato. Should have thought about that before purchasing your $1,400 iPhone 14 to watch netflix on while you mine on your potato laptop.

Ad hominem eh? Well anyone who knows how to argue knows that once the name calling starts, the person resorting to using it lost the argument.

Sorry you are having an emotional meltdown around this. Perhaps taking a step back and realizing that it is, after all a videogame. And recognizing that I have absolutely no power, or authority to implement any in game changes, so you donā€™t need to worry about anything.

1 Like

I do want an ice compression Caldari Navy Hookbill. I donā€™t know why they shafted it by not giving it compression, I mean it even has Glacial Drift!

1 Like

Whose a botter? :stuck_out_tongue:
Mine a botter?

I absolutely support. Iā€™d even go way more far.

Highsec should be nothing but an entry-level-gameplay area, teaching players how the fundamentals of the multpiple ways to play the game work in a relative secure area. Then showing them the paths they could take to wealth and fame, in Low, 0.0 or WH.

100% on board with this.
No capitals, whatsoever, in highsec. To keep everything balanced.

Then after 60 days, they are locked out of high sec. All assets and ships are magically teleported to a random low sec station if the player failed to move themselves out within that time frame. We need to keep high sec absolutely safe for the noobs.

It is, and nerfs continue, also should note that the Trav also turn systems essentially into low/null systems, systems get blocked, longer jumps getting funneled to obvious gank choke points in order to short cut those longer jumps, etc.

I honestly wish CCP would just drop sec status all together, it should be a complete chaos and order brought by the players for players, only then will the real ā€œhardcoreā€ players be sorted outā€¦oh wait, the blue donut problem is going to just get worse isnā€™t it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.