Possible return

Been playing a long time, and have many ships that I can fly. I have not played recently, and wondering if it is even worth coming back as much I have is scattered. Not going to pay 5+ accounts if it isn’t.

1 Like

It kind of depends on what you want to do in-game. There have been a lot of changes that are good. Some are not. I also think this post may get stricken. I think this maybe belongs in the general category. :slight_smile:

Lots of ppl have been enjoying the black out. F-OFF has SOV in CACHE .

o7 o7

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers with absolutely no intentions of growing into a big blob or building an empire. We have a couple friends but zero blues and we’ll keep it that way.

We’re located at the edge of the southern warzone very close to Geminate, so content is at our doorstep (everybody says that but for us it’s actually true). We fly everything from T1 frigates over T2 battleships to caps. While our killboard looks usually pretty ok, we don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome, especially if can contribute a hunter, too.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. A group that you can call friends and that’s small enough to recognize people on comms by voice.
  3. More explosions.
  4. Citadels with clone bays.
  5. Some moons for ISK printing.
  6. Access to a L5 agent and guidance how to utilize that for more ISK printing.

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A second account with useful toons (dread, scout, covert cyno) is not required but a big plus.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

Interesting question. My initial reaction was … I will take care of all your moving. Never been in null, and was anticipating I would need to do a bit of problem solving to extract (y)our gear. With end-game of me owning it all of course. (Let’s be honest here.) But, then I read …

Hmm. Tricky. I see your point. You need to re-sub all your accounts, even just for one month, before you can even consolidate them into one, for example mine? (cough)

Joking aside, I don’t know the rules, but if you re-start four of your accounts as an alpha, can you at least transfer all your gear to a fifth, omega account? I know you cant use omega gear when alpha, even if you already own it, but don’t know about contracting that gear out to an account where you can use it?

Alternatively, I think there is precedent that if you came back as one omega that you can petition CCP to have contents of all other accounts transferred. They might say no, but for an already re-subbed account, will likely say yes? It will still be scattered, mind you but at least owned by just one sub.

As to coming back, just in general, only you can answer that. But, the petition might solve part of your problem. So, re-sub. Have a fly and a look see. Decide. And if you dont like it, think about careful disposal of your gear before leaving again? :slightly_smiling_face:

What do you want to do in eve? CHeck out our add [LS][NS][PVP] The Black Rebel Rifter Club is recruiting - Get your YARR on!

We might be what you’re looking for.

As far as is it worth coming back? I feel like EVE is getting better at the mo. CCP are doing this Era of Chaos at the moment and it’s really changing things for the better.

Hope to hear from you soon. :slight_smile:

Hello @Shan_Ahashion and welcome back to the game we hate to love.

I know you said you are searching for better gaming content and I think we could help with this. We are super ACTIVE PVP WH group that has an amazing gaming community to boot. If you get a chance, stop by; see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

I have a nice smaller sized alliance in Vale for null sec pvp. We always create content, lots of great guys, with lots of experience. Would love for you to come aboard.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.