Request Delete

Thanks for all replies and in game messages good to see the eve comunity alive and well.

5 Likes

o7 o7

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers with absolutely no intentions of growing into a big blob or building an empire. We have a couple friends but zero blues and we’ll keep it that way.

We’re located at the edge of the southern warzone very close to Geminate, so content is at our doorstep (everybody says that but for us it’s actually true). We fly everything from T1 frigates over T2 battleships to caps. While our killboard looks usually pretty ok, we don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome, especially if can contribute a hunter, too.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. A group that you can call friends and that’s small enough to recognize people on comms by voice.
  3. More explosions.
  4. Citadels with clone bays.
  5. Some moons for ISK printing.
  6. Access to a L5 agent and guidance how to utilize that for more ISK printing.

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A second account with useful toons (dread, scout, covert cyno) is not required but a big plus.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

1 Like

I’m not going to beat around the bush.

Short Bus Ballaz is recruiting. We are a EU/US main corp within NC. We pride ourselves on having fun and enjoying the company of each other. We enjoy banter on comms and our ages range from 18-50+. So the quality varies quite a bit :joy:. I got told last week my manual piloting was about as shaky as Micheal J Foxes hands are these days. It’s all in good fun and we bond over shooting anything and everything.

To keep this from getting too long winded I’ll link our forum post below that has some more information in it. Don’t worry about most of it. I’d rather chat with you to figure out if you fit with us then care about reqs.

Forum post:

If you think we might be the place you guys could see yourselves flying with us then join the discord linked in there and just @ millineon silvership I’m pretty much available 24/7.

Cheers,
Milli o7

1 Like

Hello, hopefully the link works I’m replying on my mobile at work. Have a look into Dead Star Syndicate were a high class wormhole pvp Corp mainly USTZ but have a decent EU presence. Let me know if this interest you.

1 Like

Sounds like you’d be a good fit for wormholes. Most gangs are in the 5-15 range, sometimes you’ll get nice 20-25 man brawls in low-class with multiboxing. Subcaps add a lot of depth instead of the typical capital blob you’ll find in nullsec.

Check us out, mostly 100-200m SP veterans who are entirely PvP focused.

1 Like

If you are up for Not Red, Don’t Shoot, living a few jumps from highsec & lowsec, Providence may be the ticket.

http://carefactor.org/

Take a read and see.

1 Like

Sounds like the Black Rebel Rifter Club would be perfect for you. Check out our add :slight_smile:
The Black Rebel Rifter Club is recruiting - Get your YARR on!

1 Like

Sent you a in game mail.

1 Like

Hi there Stratigic

I came back from a break my self not long ago, 9 year break. I end up joining EDF and its suited me perfectly, so hopefully it would suit you and your 2 companions as well.

Friendly, relaxed group… maybe a little bit crazy :crazy_face:
RL comes first always, but we do also play to win.
More than happy to help people returning to the game, the corp helped me out plenty.

We do loads of small gang fleets, and all the way up to the big blobs your probably not that found of. Small gang is the best though, the most fun. We’d all agree on that.

Teamspeak/Discord
EU/US timezone

If you’re interested, drop by “The EDF bar” in-game or our public Discord https://discord.gg/KYPR2B

1 Like

Mostly Snuggly -The Last Null sec Corp you will Join

Mostly Snuggly is once again opening recruitment after a move back to the content rich region of Fountain. We at Mostly Snuggly are a large and growing corporation that remains a tight-knit group that values quality and comradery in our pilots instead of quantity. New pilots can expect to join our ranks down in the wilds of Nullsec while experiencing never ending content in game and on coms with all of us in Mumble.We welcome all types of pilots and offer. a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. Our members are mostly USTZ with a heavy presence in other TZs. We expect to have fun above else, which is not to say that we do not hold in our laughter and get serious when we want to, with laughing after. Our members come from all around New Eden from new care bear pilots to veteran Block Fleet commanders that will be with you be with you want to make isk or get killmails depending on what you are in the mood for.

Join us for GOOD times and laughs. Real life to us always comes first and we make it a priority. Now that the black out is over we plan on extending our member base in order to have the numbers for for shenanigans. Whenever your a harecore everyday elite gamer or a weekend warrior we will fill you in on the weeks activities. We have many knowledge members and tools to help you feel less alone in this game and for the most part ease your time in New Eden. Join us for the Elite ops, Memes, krabbing and laughs at 2 am when we drunkly do stupid â– â– â– â–  that will have you going to bed with a smile and hurt ribs.

If being Mostly Snuggly sounds right to you and you have 10 mill SP please inquire about our Corporation by
Messaging:Orange Lucifer in game Director
Orange#5408 Discord (for faster response)
Or dip a toe into our public chat room in game at: Mostly Snuggly Pub

1 Like

Hey, if you’re looking for a group of really good dudes, IRL comes first with access to low and both son and npc null, feel free to get at us on our recruitment discord!

Yo!

If you guys are interested in wormhole space, Sinner’s Trajectory is a C5-C5 pvp corp. We do null roams, small gangs, and the occasional large brawl or eviction. Overall we are just a chill group of guys that wants to have fun.

If you wanna check us out, click here: Sinner’s Trajectory [C5-5] PVP

Fly safe o/

Hey!

You guys should check out Total Mayhem. We are an nomadic small gang pvp Corp. We don’t do sov but we are blue to PL though.
I’ll paste in our Corp ad below. Feel free to jump on our discord and we will have a chat.

Thanks for all the replies found a corp requesting delete post

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.