Post must be at least 5 characters

So triggered rn

How am I supposed to shitpost with this?

:fedo:

7 Likes

I CAME HERE TO SCRAM BITCHES AND BREAK SHIIT WEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How am I supposed to post without a pirate emote?

:poop:

1 Like

Great feature really, stops posts like +1, where the poster added no value and should have instead used the :heart: Like button.

nuhuh

no

:heavy_plus_sign:1

Plus1

Is it ok

  • No
  • Checkbox

0 voters

Well, let’s see…

No U!

^5 characters exactly, s’all good. :dealwithitparrot:

I have to say, you guys are a creative bunch.

WE LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU, OKAY? WE LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU

5char

I just realized this 5 char rule mean we can’t just “bump” a post like auctions but we can still be shitty dumbass going “first”.

you can still “bump!” ^^ :psyccp:

Creative is a much nicer word than what I was thinking.

How preposterous of CCP to not let me make post only including :cd: or :ox:.

This is a slap in the face of the player base!!!

I demand a DEV explanation!!!

And skillpoint reimbursement!

:up: :up: