Posting this here so everybody can get a good laugh out of it

*shoulda

1 Like

Maybe its acceptable in your country but on these forums we use the false King’s english.

*It is.

Also, before the inevitable accusations start flying, Im not the one with “shite” in my name.

3 Likes

Thought i would rewrite this from Destiny’s post.

If lessons learned are none, then thou art free
To ne’er admit a fault or errant deed.
No stain of incompetence shall thee mar,
Nor shall thy pride be made to bow so low.
Quitting then, becomes the only path true,
For it assures thy righteousness to you.
And thus the blame, on others shall be cast,
Whilst thee, untouched by guilt, forever last.

Sounds a lot better

Who is the false King

I think someone got lost on their way to the renaissance fair.

Charles of the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. When people used to say “The Queen’s english” they referred to his mum, also a pretender to the throne.

Who?

1 Like

I have an another one for your advise here if I may comment below;

I didn’t use to double check the contract delivery structure before accepting.
I never use to double check the contract delivery structure before accepting.

1 Like

My grandma says grammar didn’t use to use didn’t use to use use but I never used to use didn’t use anyway.

DOWN WITH THE GERMAN PRETENDERS

(they aren’t even English)

1 Like

Apparently the true heir to the throne is an Australian opal miner. Fair dinkum, I say.

THATS SO STUPID EVERYBODY KNOWS THE TRUE LINEAGE IS TRACED THROUGH MY BELOVED GREAT AUNT, QUEEN ANNE (THE ONE TRUE BELOVED WIFE OF KING HENRY) AND GRAND HIGH HIGH DUCHESS OF THE GUELDERLANDS

NO MERCY TO THE CROMWELLITE DECEIVERS

3 Likes

I thought you were descended from James the 315th.

BE SILENCED CROMWELLITE PESTILENCE

2 Likes

It was stated many times over that James 315 never scammed anybody and his name should not be included on a discussion concerning contract scamming.

Vive la révolution

This is an exploit/scam using abandoned citadels. Lots of citadels now are meant to be abandoned eventually and in the end, used for scams that exploit how the plex is handled by the system. This has been happening for months on end and dont expect CCP to know until after they read this
 which they wont.

And btw, PRAISE JAMES 315 but this new poser corp using his name is a mockery of what was once great.

1 Like

Really thats all you need to say

long live the queen

Who should lead?
https://evewho.com/character/2117024116

Todays Darwin Award goes to
 wait for it
wait for it ------> @Sala_Mandra

If you came her looking for sympathy, you came to the wrong place
 Zaera is heartless.

FYI my highsec permit expired back in March

PS the amount of ISK I had stolen has made me feel rather guilty so I think it might make me feel a little better if I hang out in Highsec until things start to cool off

Sounds like you are trying to bait Aiko into ganking you. :stuck_out_tongue: I wonder if it will work. :thinking: :blush: