I would login and instead of going in or giving any error, it would just go back to login, but what solved my case was this message from GM:
Hello, GM Sura at this end.
Thank you for getting in touch with CCP Player Experience. It’s possible that this issue is caused by old cookies files saved on your computer. To delete the cookie files please follow the steps below:
- Press and hold the Windows key on your keyboard while pressing R (this will open a run window).
- Copy and paste the following line into the run window: %LOCALAPPDATA%\CCP\EVE\
- You should see a few folders there. One should be named QtWebEngine
- Open that folder. Then open Default.
- Delete the two of the files in there. Cookies and Cookies-journal.
Then try logging in again. Let me know if you encounter any problems following the above steps or if you have any questions.
CCP Player Experience | EVE Online | EVE Valkyrie