Getting old login screen after launcher - cant then login

So for some reason after I login through the launcher then click play usually my game would load the character screen. Whats its doing is now loading the old login screen, from there it then doesnt allow me to login in.

Any help would be great

Works fine connecting to SISI - Not on TQ

Failed to fetch motd <urlopen error [Errno 10060] A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond: ‘connect operation system fail’>

Wonderful thanks for the speedy response - not :pensive:

I’m sure you’re annoyed that you can’t play, but we’re players, not support staff. Maybe chill out a bit.

Now, I haven’t seen that one before, but my first instinct would be to (1) Try to clear the cache. If that didn’t work, I would (2) use revo uninstaller (free version) to completely remove all traces of the game, and then do a fresh installation. I would also (3) do a google search to see what I could find.

Normally, I’d do the google search before responding, but I need to leave soon, and you seem impatient. So, I’ll leave that up to you. Also, file a support ticket if you haven’t done so already. Hopefully, you’ll be able to fix it. But you should get in line just in case you can’t.

When you do get this resolved, please come back to tell us how you did it. Might help the next guy with the same problem.

Firstly I’m expecting a response from CCP not players and certainly not you so perhaps you should not think that.

Oh and I had to completely uninstall lose everything and reinstall to get it to work.

Brilliant :clap: :unamused:

^^ This guy seems like a winner.

if you wanted a response from CCP and not players, you should have submitted a ticket and not made a post on the forums.

1 Like

Well, I’m glad you got it to work. Thanks for coming back to tell us how you fixed it.

Aww thanks :heart:

Jeez that would have taken 3 months at least…:rofl:

Thread closed by request of the OP as he was able to find a solution to his problem.