Price change on steam monthly price for OMEGA

Either way, it doesn’t matter how much a sub costs relatively to one’s income. What matters is that CCP gets paid what they need to be paid in orders to run their business and that figure is based on THEIR costs, NOT your income.

lies

In March 2019, average paid employment in enterprise sector was higher by 3.0% y/y and amounted to 6393.6 thousand, and average gross wages and salaries were higher by 5.7% y/y and amounted to 5164.53 zl.

EDIT: Man, I got totally confused by that website about whether it was monthly or annually. I believe it is monthly, so I think my meme is justified.

Polska Press is Verlagsgruppe Passau.

I would like to find job for 5000pln/month, realy. -23% tax = 3550pln. This is good salary for the most people not beeing high graduated.

Personaly i could not find job in transport, some sort of heavy machinery like excavators, electrician for more than 3400 gross wages which is 2400pln or even less. I have permissions for all these kind of jobs and can work legal. Now count money spent on fuel to reach job place ( 5.20pln/litre today ) and you will get around 2100pln per month. 8/10 hours per day.

And i’m not complaining about CCP, they can set price as high as they want, it is business.

This is all just personal experience though.

A man can look at the eiffel tower and say “Wow, thats really tall”, another can look at it and say “Meh, thats not that tall”.

But the person who simply states “The eiffel tower is 324 meters tall” is the only one who is actually, accurately depicting the height of the tower.

Same with salary.

You could say “Very hard to find a 2000 pln a month job!”.

Another could say “Those are very common, I found a 5000 pln job in an hour!”

I posted the fact that the minimum wage alone would be 2000 or so PLN, along with various other websites and facts.

Facts are facts.

Not in Poland. You have to be proffesionalist to get this amount of cash. My father is working on airport in capital city, for 26 years and have 7400 gross wage. 25 years… it is 1/3 of your life. This is very often scenario here.

How do you know? Do you know every single person in Poland? Are there no jobs that give you 5000 PLN a month as a starter salary?

Wages depends on many different factors and can wary from person to person. The average wage, on the other hand, is a statistical fact.

That doesn’t mean, that the difference between poor and rich cannot be huge. However, I don’t think it’s fair nor realistic to ask CCP to set their sub prices based on individual wages or such. It’s obvious that they would have to go with the macro stats. Stats are stats.

For 80% of people is not. Maybe in larger towns in IT or medicine and… government…

You said:

Not:

Im living 30km from capital city in 40.000ppl town.

Again, stats are stats.

Is it CCP’s fault that 20% of your population is raising the national average?

Maybe it’s time for a revolution.

1 Like

This discussion has no point. In our country (yes I’m also from Poland) average salary is 1500-2000 pln. This what earn good teachers, nurses etc. “smaller” people earn even less. Your stats are wrong. Why you argue about things you know nothing?

Nah. For now we are not talking about CCP, i think.

Revolution… its not good way. Poland were ruined during WW2. They destroyed our ecnonomy. We had to rebuild everything under russian ocupation which werent easy…

Do you know me? How do you know, that I know nothing?

So you say that your official statistical portal has faulty data?

If the government is corrupt and makes up data, maybe it is indeed time for a revolution. Solidarność.

Because you use fale informations? What do you know about how people earn money here?

Most of people have employment contract on lowest possible salary just because boss want to avoid taxes and money you get “under table”. Also most of people work on type of contracts that not even mentioned in your statistics.

It’s good to pull some numbers from random website and claims you know everything because numbers can’t lie. But numbers aren’t showing everything, especially ones given by government. Maybe in your contry they are fully transparent, but here they just want things to look nice. But don’t go deeper in politics because ISD will come here.

That would make the official stats even lower.

K so its a government conspiracy to keep the man down. Gotcha.

Lets trust your personal experiences instead.

Once, i visited poland and made 60 pln selling an old toaster in 10 minutes. Therefore, my yearly income in poland was only 60 pln, or 5 pln a month. This is the new monthly average wage for Poland!

Official stat portal = random website.

Makes sense. Also, I do know how the environment is in Poland, since I’ve lived there.

However, if you have 10 people, where 9 makes 1 PLN an hour and the tenth makes 100 PLN an hour, what is the average then? Oh, it’s 10.9 PLN your say? Do you think those making 1 PLN feels like the average is 10.9 PLN? Nonetheless, that is the statistical fact. It’s not fair, but it’s true.

Again, you can hardly expect CCP to take into consideration every nations internal struggles.

I thought we are talking about how rich Polish people are? I never claimed or wanted that CCP will change prices. I just wanted to say that average person in Poland don’t earn 5000 pln/month. But it seams that people outside this country know better how much people earn.

The thread is about changing prices.

Also, you argue a national statistic without any supporting proof, other than personal experience. Having lived in Poland, I know how wide the gap is between wealthy and less-wealthy. I can see the statistic being accurate, while a huge portion of the population not feeling this is actually the reality. Which was why I made you the above exaggerated example, to illustrate how an average can be hugely different from the majorities perception.

But all this doesn’t matter, cause it would be unfair to demand CCP to consider such internal political issues when setting the sub price, being an Icelandic game company and all.

Thread WAS about changing prices.