What price do you think is acceptable for omega?

What Price Would you agree on for Omega?(1month) - Poll (supersurvey.com)

Please fill out the survey.
Take in consideration that CCP is greedy and wants more money then before.

Fly safe.

P.S.
If you want to know why im doing this the reason is simple i want to show the poll results to CCP
so they maybe change their mind and decide to put it to something more acceptable

Ummm devs need money. maintance needs money.

5 Likes

Impossible.
Except if you grind it.
PLS dont post that again.

Reportet

1 Like

A tuppence a month sounds good to me.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

2 Likes

max i would pay is 4-5 dollars because most of the other subscription services here in brasil are in the 3-5 dollars range… ex : i pay 3ish dollars for apple music … e fancy gym near my house costs 60 dollars a YEAR , Disney plus cost 5, Netflix basic pack cost 5 , HBO starts at 3 . etc, etc,…
the minimum wage here is 240 dollars a month , there is families that live with that , 15 dollars is WAY to much in my region
btw there is a lot of business that do a cool trick , they simply change the price from dollars to reais , so if the price is 15 dollars they charge 15 reais , 5 times less , but the buying power here is in that ballpark

that way we can buy and they can enjoy 200 million consumers market , if we all pay 1 dollar they can make a good change :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Normaly I think 13€ but Iam fine with 15€ per Month. not more!

$45 a month is fine

$12.95 would bring in more subs and is a fair prices for a game this old. It would bring people into EvE–everyone would win.

2 Likes

10-13$/month would be fine… or even more if i could just pay the weekends when i have time to play
(like 2-3$ for each weekend what would be like 12-15$ for just 8-10 days instead of 30days for 20& (would sum up to 45$ a month so ccp couldnt complain about it i think)

• additional boxes to spend even more if i feel eve is worth it from what it offers -for me personally

And just like now, they’d last less than their first month once the Cowardly Old Douche Elephants got done mauling and belittling them.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

It’s okay, PvE server is coming soon.

Maybe $9,99. It’s really wortth 4,99 but I’d consider paying 9,99… maybe 6,99, not sure. I think 4,20 is a good price.

somewhere between 10 and 15 euro per month

tumblr_lq55t6IXLl1qfjko2o1_r1_500

12 Likes

Ah yes, the hallmark of any good survey is an attempt to bias survey takers from the get go.

5 Likes

For a game like this, where updates/expansions are free, with so many possibilities and playstyles to choose from, being the only one in its class IMO, with no dull moments (unless you choose it), events like the triglavian invasion, they can make it USD30 and I would still pay to play.

i agree that eve is a special game , single shard mmo , never charged more for content for years etc
it deserve to be on the expensive side …
but you guys earn 1000 dollars per week to deliver pizzas
the prices are to first word to me

here in brasil with 1000 dollars rent you live in a big ass building in the best neighborhood in the city

The price increase does have me considering going annually for my alt instead of monthly.

Honestly it’s amazing that CCP is only charging $14.95 for all these years. So many other games I’ve looked into have far worse pay to win mechanics or they are ‘free’ to play but to get anywhere or do anything all your loot is inside of a box you gotta pay $135 ‘zen’ to use a key to unlock it. Imagine if CCP ever decides what a great idea that is? To open the Overseer’s Personal Effects, that will cost the Angels Overseer’s Key for 150 PLEX? Oh it can get so much worse, at least we can count on that happening LOL

My main is an annual sub ezpz

the other day @Destiny_Corrupted was talking about her rent etc
i made some math

here
with the money she could live in a palace
pay a house maid and a driver + internet/Netflix/water/light etc and have almost half left just for FUN

pro tip for gringos , stop being a ■■■■■■ middle class , come to Brasil and live the life

1 Like