What price do you think is acceptable for omega?

:frowning_face:

what’s a gringo

gringo is the generic name most south Americans call first world people
the closest to give a example is call Americans yankees

1 Like

The problem would be that you can never leave the compound without ending up inside some favela hut with a black bag over your head and one of your thumbs cut off as proof of identity.

4 Likes

lol
here were i live is kinda chilled
i mean its a capital and have violence and stuff but is not thaaat bad
besides im big and local, i can protect you

for a nominal fee ofc

A loud fat tourist that thinks you should speak their language instead of them learning yours.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

5 Likes

i was going to say 14,95 for a month would be totally acceptable.

But couse its eve i want to calculate it kinda.

i know you cant compare this piece of art with any other game on the world…
but i do it anyway.

others are about 11-13 a month. takeing the top besides eve which makes 13.
than we add the average dlc price of 40 each 3 years and add it
makes 1,11 per month even if eves dlcs are free in eve right?.. but lets say we pay for it as everyone should anyway all those years.

that makes makes 14,11.

couse of really bad management and bad things in the world… i would say 10% extra would also be fine just to get the Car out of the mud.
so 15,52$ if they stop wasteing money into something else than Eve would be fine…
and round it up to 15,99$ just to make it look good and couse i dont care about the extra 0,47$ or take it as extra % or to keep the aircondition running day and night. idk

so i correct: 15,99$ would be acceptable for me for a single month.

and that calculation was done just for my own amusement not to be perfectly fitting or percise and without useing anything to make it up for these or those ppl.

I am.

1 Like

“DoWnTowN AbBy” :us:

$20 is fine if alts are like $8/ea.

What about it being split in 3 tiers:
Alpha - current
1x training speed

Delta - access to all subcaps at a discounted price
1.5x training speed
can use up to lvl 4 implant’s but not 5’s.

Omega - access to all ships including capitals at the $20 price
2x training speed
can use everything.

For people with alt’s I’m sure not all of their accounts will need cap access maybe one is for scouting and Cyno’ing. Having 1 more tier will stop the people who are unsubbing some of their accounts from unsubbing.

1 Like

i understand if ccp doesn’t want to sell plex cheaper depending on region
because plex can buy things in game and that creates a problem
but they should sell game time adjusted to region
if one can stay on the server for free is a dumb move not wanting to earn something
i bet india / brasil .etc could be big money makers

Well someone has to lose, if the losers leave some of the winners have to become losers to replace them, cos everyone cant win the game.

So I for one welcome the miners

Since it’s literally a non-existent make-believe product made up of arbitrary bits and bytes…

$15/mo is more than generous.

Between Netflix and CCP going full-******* I’m gonna save enough $ to buy an entire game on Steam every month.

:wink:

2 Likes

Vampire Survivors is only $2.99.

2 Likes

:+1: nice gaeme

I think the game in it’s current form is easily worth $20 a month per account. I probably wouldn’t want to pay more than $35 a month per account.

I’ll pay $35.01

i spend 100 reais /20 dollars , each month in steam games
i buy 4 to 5 full games that i own 4 ever
i have 800+++ games on steam

soooo im not that poor ,almost no one in brasil is a true gamer like me
i have a biiiiig money classic game collection , nes , snes , atari, atari jaguar, Saturn, deramcast , n64 etc
but EVE is really expensive , 80 reais per month

imagine disco elysium , a F masterpiece 5 dollars , dam

i am the f law , sry EVE but you are overpriced AF

edit"
eve is the best OFC
but in my region the max price to attract more players would be 5 dollars /25 reais , its more than a full game in steam sale

In all honesty, I was fine with the current/soon to be previous prices. They were the MMO norm… and for a game going on 2 decades old, that’s where it should be.

I can have only 3 characters per account… and Final Fantast 14 allows 8 characters per account at $12.99 a month… and its a much newer game. Granted, you have to pay for expansions. So, that’s why I’m fine with Eve costing a bit more per month.

2 Likes

at the current steaming pile of shayt that ccpi is supplying, 10$ a month would be a lot. really 5$ per account would be more like it. the so called game has been stagnant for more than two years really and the play mechanics are not exactly what one would call fun. eve’s best days are already behins.