[Discussion] PLEX and Omega price changes feedback thread

Respected Capsuleers,

Beginning 17 May, there are significant billing changes as announced in the PLEX and Omega Price Change devblog. Please use this thread for any and all questions, comments, and discussions about this update.

11 Likes

wow thanks

20 Likes

Rather egregious jump don’t you think, from 14.95 to 19.99?

Was there other plans in consideration, other than the immediate hike, such as small increment raises in omega over the next few years?

66 Likes

I wonder which other game has a 20$ sub price… Oh yeah none, good job CCP on gatekeeping your game even more

111 Likes

30% price increase and literally no content for 2 years. good job ccp, this will make me totally resub

124 Likes

world and economy going to sh_t and hey lets RAISE the PRICE

70 Likes

This has got to be a mistake… your basically going above market value? 14.95 has been the industry standard for years.

55 Likes

20€???

what the hell

32 Likes

THATS it I will not pay for subs NO MORE… DA YA THINK…

25 Likes

Extremely hard to swallow a price increase without any new content.

236 Likes

I was going to resub… NOT NOW…

34 Likes

lol CCP

That’s very brave of you to think you can ask more for something that’s worth so much less than it was a couple years ago.

67 Likes

I’m on a 1-year auto-renew for each of my accounts. If I want to switch to the 2-year auto-renew for the bigger discount, what do I need to do? I don’t want it to auto-renew for one year when my current sub expires, I want to auto-renew for two years. Thank you.

10 Likes

No way.

9 Likes

ROFL, April 1st is long over CCP!

But hey, guess you don’t want subs anymore … fine with me …

42 Likes

Final straw. Cancelled my 5 accounts.

46 Likes

TOTAL B S PRICE INCREASE

27 Likes

Now all of my rich banker friends will finally acknowledge my status as a wealthy insider because I’ll be buying a luxury product! Hooray!

37 Likes

Of all of the things people have suggested as ways to make additional funds, you guys decided raising the base price was the best plan? Let’s see how that pans out. Because when you realize you made a mistake, you can’t go back and lower the price again.

41 Likes

First, I’m glad you went sooooo long without increasing prices. But I still think it would be nice if you coincided the price increase with something like a major refresh of missions or something. For us care bears anyway.

40 Likes